• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Koenzyme

Koenzyme

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 May 2014 - 10:05 AM

Hello.
I have a trouble with translation of Xxcha special ability.
It sounds like: "When another player Deploys his unit...you may...for free. You may only perform this once per player per turn."

I can't understand how many turtles can I spawn on Mecatol city: just only one or up to five?
It may be sound a little bit stupid, but this restriction may be translated in different ways.

I'd be gratefull for help.

Edited by Koenzyme, 06 May 2014 - 01:32 AM.

#2 Fnoffen

Fnoffen

• Members
  • 564 posts

Posted 05 May 2014 - 02:24 PM

That Xxcha ability lets you freely deploy 1 single unit into the Galactic Council space once per other player per game round.
This means that if you're in a 6-player game and all other players deploy units every round you may get up to a maximum of 5 free units deployed Into Galactic Council every round. I'm not 100% sure but at least 95% sure that those up-to-5 units are in addition to the units you may deploy yourself.

Pax Magnifica Bellum Gloriosum

#3 Steve-O

Steve-O

• Members
  • 4,680 posts

Posted 05 May 2014 - 08:51 PM

Fnoffen is correct.

Every time another player deploys units to the board, Xxcha has the option of putting a single unit in the Galactic Council for free. You may also deploy normally on your own turn.  You do not get a free unit with your own deployment though.

Thematically, the Xxcha are reknown diplomats and advisors, so you have lone turtles traveling down with other armies.

• Fnoffen likes this

#4 Koenzyme

Koenzyme

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 May 2014 - 01:34 AM

Thank you very much.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS