Mobilize the Squadrons timing question

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Gladniator

Gladniator

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 05 May 2014 - 08:18 AM

Hello, I have a question regarding the timing of Mobilize the Squadrons and hope someone can assist.  Looking at the rulebook I see that there is an Player Action block/segment directly before the end of the Refresh phase and after the player removes focus tokens (at the beginning of the Refresh phase).  Does Mobilize the Squadrons work before or after that?  Or in other words, could I remove a focus token from an enhancement with the normal refresh at the beginning of the phase, focus that enhancement again during the Action period and then remove the new focus token at the end of the refresh phase using Mobilize the Squadrons?

#2 PBrennan

PBrennan

• Members
  • 214 posts

Posted 05 May 2014 - 08:33 AM

No, MtS's reaction happens after step 3 of the refresh stuff but before the action window. It helps clear a card that had 2 focus tokens on it when you started your refresh.

• Devon Greatwolf likes this

#3 dbmeboy

dbmeboy

• Members
  • 2,368 posts

Posted 05 May 2014 - 08:47 AM

Note that this is a slight misprint in the rulebook which states that "after you refresh" Reactions trigger after step 1 of the refresh stuff on page 12 (wouldn't change this card, but affects some other abilities).  The FAQ fixed this by issuing an errata that changed it to after step 3 as PBrennan indicated.

• Devon Greatwolf likes this

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS