Re-roll a re-roll

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 SlapshotSG

SlapshotSG

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 May 2014 - 07:20 AM

Hi guys, one question that came to my mind: Let's say I have Han Solo in the YT-1300 and in one round I aquire a TL. Next round I shoot at that TL'ed enemy and the result is like blank, blank, focus, blank. I decide to use Han's ability to re-roll all dice. Now blank, blank, hit, hit comes up. Am I now allowed to use the TL to re-roll the 2 blanks? I remember that there was something written about a re-roll stands and must not be re-rolled again but I'm not sure. Hopefully you can help me out with this one. Thanks and cheers, Nils

#2 Crabbok

Crabbok

• Members
  • 823 posts

Posted 05 May 2014 - 07:21 AM

A die may never be Rerolled more than once during the same attack.   Granted if you have a gunner you may reroll dice with that since it would be a second attack.  It is for this reason that Han Solo doesn't often take a target lock.  

• SlapshotSG likes this

#3 That One Guy

That One Guy

• Members
  • 1,230 posts

Posted 05 May 2014 - 07:21 AM

no, you can't reroll a die that has been rerolled. you could however, if that attack was dodged, use the TL on any Gunner attack you were granted (because that would be a new attack).

• SlapshotSG likes this

#4 That One Guy

That One Guy

• Members
  • 1,230 posts

Posted 05 May 2014 - 07:22 AM

A die may never be Rerolled more than once during the same attack.   Granted if you have a gunner you may reroll dice with that since it would be a second attack.  It is for this reason that Han Solo doesn't often take a target lock.  

coulda sworn i was gonna get to him first...

• Crabbok likes this

#5 SlapshotSG

SlapshotSG

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 May 2014 - 07:33 AM

Hi, that makes sense. Thanks for the replies.

Cheers,

Nils

#6 StevenO

StevenO

• Members
  • 1,719 posts

Posted 05 May 2014 - 10:40 AM

Of course if you rolled the [blank] [blank] [hit] [hit] first you may want to use a TL to reroll the two [blank] result only while using Han's ability would risk the [hit] results you already have.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS