No no no... it's all wrong.
- Yesterday was Star Wars Day (May the Fourth be with you.)
- Today is Cinco de Mayo, where you eat lots of yummy Mexican and Tex-Mex food.
- Tomorrow, when the body has to process all that food, it's Revenge of the Sixth.
(But if you like your revenge a day early, that's fine, too.)
My favorite Sith has to be... well, Darth Praxis, but I made him up. (My current favorite because he's sort of behind all the really nasty stuff going in our Edge of the Empire campaign.) If I had to go with one from an established Star Wars story, I'd have to choose...
- ... Revan for his flip-floppy redemption plot.
- ... Talon for the obvious depth of character she broug--- what...?
- ... Plagueis for being one mean bastage.
- ... Maul, for his split personality.
- ... Krayt for his badassery.
- ... Vader for being the first Darth we ever met, and the best.
Edited by Simon Fix, 05 May 2014 - 08:14 AM.