Adventure Sets

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Amanal

Amanal

• Members
  • 226 posts

Posted 05 May 2014 - 01:19 AM

Was thinking about the starter boxes and how with 4-6 characters one had everything that could be used to just pick up and play. Then I got to thinking, wouldn't it be great if you had a box set that had a meatier adventure, that 6 people could play through as an isolated one off.

Perhaps with some rules that could allow integration into an existing campaign.

Perhaps too you could divide the story into 6 books and each player is responsible for running the 3-4 parts of his book. So player 1 gets his book and starts the session, if the players go to the cantina then player 4 does his bit, otherwise player 2 does his....

#2 Midnight_X2

Midnight_X2

• Members
  • 162 posts

Posted 05 May 2014 - 03:24 PM

I'd love a another boxed set with maps, tokens, and a new adventure book. I think a lot of people would pay for a premium adventure package with some nice bonuses included. As you said, they can make it "pick up and play".

• kaosoe likes this

#3 BillW

BillW

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 05 May 2014 - 04:38 PM

I rather like the adventures in the "Jewel of Yavin" and "Beyond the Rim" books. I agree that some folded maps and tokens would be a valuable addition, but that would raise the price point of the product. Personally, I would rather have a softcover book plus maps and tokens than just a hardcover book for adventures.

#4 Barefoottourguide

Barefoottourguide

• Members
  • 98 posts

Posted 11 May 2014 - 04:15 PM

Check out the complete published campaign Hutt Inc.

The complete set of links is at www.threat-detected.com/2014/05/hutt-inc-a-complete-campaign-for-edge-of-the-empire/

Garrett

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS