A must read for fans of Star Wars and the card game alike

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 See Threebilbo

See Threebilbo

• Members
  • 244 posts

Posted 06 May 2014 - 06:43 PM

I like that point.  I'm kind of in the middle...I want to remain mostly casual but still be a decent player, which I define as winning and losing about equally.  No shame in that, says I, but maybe I'm being defensive in my heart of hearts.  Eh.

#22 Budgernaut

Budgernaut

• Members
  • 1,446 posts

Posted 06 May 2014 - 11:16 PM

You can play play Star Wars LCG co-op. The balance force came with instructions on how to play 2v2 with your normal decks and it's really fun. I play this style with my game circle quite a bit so everyone can get involved. Try it out. They also have the rule supplement to download on this site as far as I know. They may have taken it down due to them reverting it back to an exclusively 1v1 card game

I admit that Balance of the Force sounds like a lot of fun, but when your game group consists of only 2 people, it's kind of hard to do 2v2.

"There is a fine line between neutral and amoral. In fact, there may be no line there at all."

--Count Dooku

#23 See Threebilbo

See Threebilbo

• Members
  • 244 posts

Posted 06 May 2014 - 11:30 PM

Aw, but I like inviting my split personalities over for games.

• Budgernaut likes this

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS