• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#41 AgentShadow

AgentShadow

• Members
  • 197 posts

Posted 05 May 2014 - 05:14 AM

Pffft...

I watched the original episodes of the Goodies (the people behind Bananaman), when they first aired in Australia, The Waltons, Little House on the Prarie, most Looney Tunes, black and white TV (there was no colour), The time of night when TV finished airing for the night, and the Aussie Anthem playing with the flag flapping in the background, when the ABC for the first time played RAGE (Music show) throughout the night (the moment 24hr TV pretty much started in Australia), and much more. Heck, I remember having to get up to change the channel on the TV, then tripping over the cord for the 'remote' as time went on. I even owned a Motorola 'Brick'. ;) LOL.

5 more years, and 1 & 3/4 months to go and I'll be half a century old. Still not quite sure how that happened. I was supposed to live fast die young and leave a good looking corpse. Damnit.

Cheers

You're awesomeness knows no bounds!

3720 to 1...

...odds of me winning a game of X-Wing  :P

Please vote for a Dislikehttp://community.fan...have-a-dislike/

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS