5 replies to this topic

#1 Mike Eldredd

Mike Eldredd

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 03 May 2014 - 08:27 AM

http://www.fantasyfl...s.asp?eidn=4793

http://www.fantasyfl...3&esem=1&epmi=s

Excited to see a new deluxe box headed our way. The cards that have been shown so far look fantastic. The theme, based heavily on the actual story "the Call of Cthulhu", seems well integrated especially with the new dormant mechanic.
  • jasonconlon and skwizzle like this

#2 cloudwalker

cloudwalker

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 May 2014 - 09:00 AM

I'm very excited for this expansion.

From what we can see so far. it looks like they've nailed it with both theme and mechanics.

The other expansion I have high hopes for is the eventual Hastur set..

Good work team C'thulhu!

#3 Hybrid

Hybrid

• Members
  • 266 posts

Posted 27 June 2014 - 03:39 PM

I've been itching for a follow up article! It's tough to see article after article after article after article for the other LCGs when Call of Cthulhu gets maybe 1 for every 20 if we're lucky!  :rolleyes: It seemed there was a lot more hype generated for the Syndicate box?

#4 dboeren

dboeren

• Members
  • 1,161 posts

Posted 03 July 2014 - 02:32 PM

I think Syndicate was more anticipated by the fans is one reason.  There seems to be a lot of interest in a Hastur box as well, so whenever that one comes out I would expect more community buzz.

#5 Hybrid

Hybrid

• Members
  • 266 posts

Posted 13 July 2014 - 09:06 AM

It's been well over a month since a new Cthulhu article has been published! Hello FFG, we're are due and itching for a second 'The Sleeper Below' spoiler/teaser! Considering it may be released next month the time is now to stir up some buzz?

#6 seanjoleary

seanjoleary

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 July 2014 - 08:57 AM

When 'The Sleeper Below' is released, might it be accompanied by the long-awaited 'Dreamlands' and 'Summons of the Deep' cycles? Please, FFG... these have been hanging out at the end of the 'Upcoming' list for far too long! Let them see the light of day!

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS