Photo

I'm worried . . . I can't find my minis.

• Please log in to reply
233 replies to this topic

#221 Blail Blerg

Blail Blerg

• Members
  • 2,194 posts

Posted 31 May 2014 - 07:22 PM

I think everything restocked Interceptors.  MM, coolstuffinc, and the local B&N all have them.  

Can someone verify?

ROLL RED, STAY THIRSTY FRIENDS. 

#222 Cubanboy

Cubanboy

Pending Forum Submission

• Members
  • 1,158 posts

Posted 31 May 2014 - 07:36 PM

My local B&N has a ton at their local store here
I have ships,
Pew Pew Pew

#223 Cubanboy

Cubanboy

Pending Forum Submission

• Members
  • 1,158 posts

Posted 31 May 2014 - 07:37 PM

Well folks, I managed to get the money withdrawn from the donation site and the minis ordered! They came in a few days ago, but I was spending the day with a friend and forgot to post any pics of them, but here they are:

ZG7HZ3H.jpg

xQ2JAtY.jpg

Miniature Market didn't have any TIE Interceptors at the time, and the amount that was donated wouldn't have covered them, but I can easily get them later.

Thanks so much to everyone for being so generous! I'm going to start the drawings now. :)

I am excited for you, I am sorry I was not able to give, but I am excited things worked out.
I have ships,
Pew Pew Pew

#224 Millennium Falsehood

Millennium Falsehood

• Members
  • 1,085 posts

Posted 01 June 2014 - 12:22 AM

Thanks. :) I'm just glad people gave at all. I was totally not expecting that, but the people here went beyond my expectations.

Again, thank you to everyone who donated so generously. :)

• Ravncat likes this

Rebel Alliance: 7 X-wings, 5 Y-wings, 4 A-wings, 1 YT-1300, 2 HWK-290s, 3 B-wings, 1 GR-75, 1 CR-90, 5 Z-95 Headhunters, 1 E-wing

Galactic Empire: 7 TIE Fighters, 1 TIE Advanced, 2 Firespray-31s, 1 Lambda class Shuttle, 3 TIE Bombers, 2 TIE Interceptors, 3 181st TIE interceptors, 3 Royal Guard Interceptors

"Main characters defeat a Star Trek villain? Give 'em a Star Wars celebration!"

#225 macar

macar

• Members
  • 487 posts

Posted 01 June 2014 - 12:27 AM

Hey dude not gonna flood through the pages but where were they lost? What state?

2013 Regionals 1st Indy, Top 16 Nationals(US)

2014 Store Championship 1st Ohio Regional 1st, Chicago Regional Top 16

#226 Millennium Falsehood

Millennium Falsehood

• Members
  • 1,085 posts

Posted 01 June 2014 - 08:14 AM

Kansas.

Rebel Alliance: 7 X-wings, 5 Y-wings, 4 A-wings, 1 YT-1300, 2 HWK-290s, 3 B-wings, 1 GR-75, 1 CR-90, 5 Z-95 Headhunters, 1 E-wing

Galactic Empire: 7 TIE Fighters, 1 TIE Advanced, 2 Firespray-31s, 1 Lambda class Shuttle, 3 TIE Bombers, 2 TIE Interceptors, 3 181st TIE interceptors, 3 Royal Guard Interceptors

#227 swimmingordy

swimmingordy

• Members
  • 723 posts

Posted 01 June 2014 - 08:15 AM

They're not in Kansas anymore... Too soon? Glad you got some of your stuff back!
  • Forensicus, Sergovan and Cubanboy like this

#228 cert13

cert13

• Members
  • 114 posts

Posted 01 June 2014 - 08:23 AM

So now you have new shinies what steps have you taken to fix the original issue which them to go missing?

Wedge Antilles: The only character from the original series that appears in all three movies, has only one costume, and still manages to help destroy TWO Death Stars.

#229 WonderWAAAGH

WonderWAAAGH

Oasean Ork

• Members
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 07 June 2014 - 08:53 PM

Well folks, I managed to get the money withdrawn from the donation site and the minis ordered! They came in a few days ago, but I was spending the day with a friend and forgot to post any pics of them, but here they are:

ZG7HZ3H.jpg

xQ2JAtY.jpg

Miniature Market didn't have any TIE Interceptors at the time, and the amount that was donated wouldn't have covered them, but I can easily get them later.

Thanks so much to everyone for being so generous! I'm going to start the drawings now. :)

Hey man, I have been patiently awaiting that Ork-in-a-looted-Firespray I was promised. I will be sorely disappointed if I see wave 4 in my hands before I see that drawing.

Well, maybe not that disappointed.

Edited by WonderWAAAGH, 07 June 2014 - 08:54 PM.

It's not easy being green.

#230 Millennium Falsehood

Millennium Falsehood

• Members
  • 1,085 posts

Posted 07 June 2014 - 09:24 PM

Well, I can certainly get the sketch done soon. Do you mind if it's more cartoonish than realistic?

So now you have new shinies what steps have you taken to fix the original issue which them to go missing?

I'm moving to another city. ;)

#231 WonderWAAAGH

WonderWAAAGH

Oasean Ork

• Members
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 07 June 2014 - 09:58 PM

I don't consider myself an overly serious person. Besides, these are Orks we're talking about. Cartoonish is fine.

• Forensicus likes this
It's not easy being green.

#232 Alderaan

Alderaan

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 02:38 AM

I just want to express my admiration and thanks to everyone who generously and without being asked helped out MF. He is a very lucky guy to have such support (and I can tell from his posts he knows this).

The reason for posting is to say to you guys that acts of kindness like this can help way beyond the intended recipient.

I recently tried to help a 'friend' who vented on one internet forum due to some personal issues and he then went onto another one with his grievances where he had a huge meltdown. He then let me see all the anger and bitterness he has kept bottled up for years. We tried to get him to get some professional support but in the end I just had to walk away. 

The whole experience has left me mentally badly battered and bruised. I'm not saying this because I am looking for or need sympathy from a group of total strangers. Although, I have reluctantly had to 'lose' one close friend I have others who are supporting me and the National Health Service here is fantastic. PTS isn't very pleasant but I'm getting through it. Finding a thread like this helps enormously as it put a huge smile on my face. Playing a couple of games of X-wing at the weekend with a mate really helped take my mind off things.

I wish the people who criticised this act of kindness and doubted the honesty of MF could realise that presents are about the giving and not the receiving.

As to how I found this forum and this particular thread lets just say "A long time ago in a galaxy far far away ....."    

• Forensicus and Fnords like this

Alderaan is a peaceful planet. We have no weapons.

#233 DB Draft

DB Draft

• Members
  • 595 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 03:38 AM

Thanks Alderaan, I'll give you a thumbs up too! ;)

Never Mynock the Buzzsaw Shuttles!

#234 Rhinoviru3

Rhinoviru3

• Members
  • 466 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 03:58 AM

Good to hear MF, take care! :)

Rebels: 4X, 2Y, 2B, 2A, 2Hwk, 2YT, 1GR-75, 2E, 4Z, 1x YT-2400,
(See my Rebels paint thread here!)

Empire: 5x TIE/ln, 3x TIE/sa, 4x TIE/Int, 1x TIE/A, 1x F-31, 1x Lambda, 3x TIE/Pha, 1x TIE/D
(And my Imperial paint thread here!)

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS