Photo

How accurate are the "Expected By" dates on FFG's "Upcoming" Page?

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 0Zidane0

0Zidane0

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 02 May 2014 - 07:33 AM

I'm itching to get my hands on the Knowledge and Defense force pack, which is "expected by" last month. I was wondering for those with experience, how accurate are the "expected by" dates on the "upcoming" page?

#2 KennedyHawk

KennedyHawk

• Members
  • 246 posts

Posted 02 May 2014 - 07:59 AM

Not at all. K&D is most likely the mid-May pack with the following one in June.

Once they switch to shipping it's usually 4-7 business days before the first person finds them on the forums.

Edited by KennedyHawk, 02 May 2014 - 07:59 AM.

#3 0Zidane0

0Zidane0

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 02 May 2014 - 08:46 AM

Bummer. Ah well, I'll just have to keep staring at the cards I have for now. Maybe I'll pick up that second copy of the core set in the meantime.

• KennedyHawk likes this

#4 KennedyHawk

KennedyHawk

• Members
  • 246 posts

Posted 02 May 2014 - 11:49 AM

It's now been updated to May :)

#5 See Threebilbo

See Threebilbo

• Members
  • 246 posts

Posted 06 May 2014 - 09:35 PM

Well, better late than never.

What I do like about how this cycle has been set up is that my two favorite affiliations, Jedi and Scum, both got their skips in the first two Force Packs.  This way I can look forward to new sets for both of them from here on out.  Woo!

#6 INtheShadowplay

INtheShadowplay

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 10 May 2014 - 06:24 PM

I'm itching to get my hands on the Knowledge and Defense force pack, which is "expected by" last month. I was wondering for those with experience, how accurate are the "expected by" dates on the "upcoming" page?

Don't hold your breath for anything on that page.

ITT: Neckbeards use the powers of Autism and a thesaurus to respond to you.

#7 See Threebilbo

See Threebilbo

• Members
  • 246 posts

Posted 10 May 2014 - 11:31 PM

He has a point.  It could be hazardous to your health.  x_X

#8 chiller087

chiller087

• Members
  • 111 posts

Posted 12 May 2014 - 11:54 AM

Well, better late than never.

What I do like about how this cycle has been set up is that my two favorite affiliations, Jedi and Scum, both got their skips in the first two Force Packs.  This way I can look forward to new sets for both of them from here on out.  Woo!

Are we sure about this?  During the Hoth cycle, the only affiliations to get 5 sets were Jedi and Imperial Navy.  Everyone else got 4 (which I thought was odd, given that the Rebel Alliance should've figured more prominently during the Hoth cycle, but whatever).  Granted, this was due to the numerous neutral-affiliation sets that were released during the cycle.

But has it been confirmed that Jedi get 5 sets?

#9 Toqtamish

Toqtamish

Toqtamish

• Members
  • 3,140 posts

Posted 12 May 2014 - 02:31 PM

No neutral this time. There's a couple google docs spreadsheets that collate what we are getting and know about. Plus we got Jedi in pack 1, we know we are getting Jedi in all the other packs. Moldy Crow, Yoda, Leia, Ferrus in packs 3-6.

#10 See Threebilbo

See Threebilbo

• Members
  • 246 posts

Posted 12 May 2014 - 03:26 PM

I almost wish I didn't know there's a new Yoda in the works.  It's just so exciting.

#11 dbmeboy

dbmeboy

• Members
  • 2,328 posts

Posted 12 May 2014 - 03:36 PM

No neutral this time. There's a couple google docs spreadsheets that collate what we are getting and know about. Plus we got Jedi in pack 1, we know we are getting Jedi in all the other packs. Moldy Crow, Yoda, Leia, Ferrus in packs 3-6.

No neutral this pack or this cycle?  I haven't charted out the spoilers closely enough to know if we can tell that much about the rest of the cycle... though I think the next pack has been almost entirely spoiled.

#12 Toqtamish

Toqtamish

Toqtamish

• Members
  • 3,140 posts

Posted 12 May 2014 - 03:46 PM

Cycle

https://docs.google....aWVfbmpwbERSd0E

#13 dbmeboy

dbmeboy

• Members
  • 2,328 posts

Posted 12 May 2014 - 03:48 PM

Well then... I'm kinda sad that we don't get any neutral sets this cycle, but it's cool that we have enough bits and pieces to put that all together.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS