Photo

Any online groups out there looking for another member?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 dune

dune

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 02 May 2014 - 12:50 AM

Hi all,

I've been very into P&P RPGs for several years now and RT has always been a staple in my groups, though I have had great fun with Dark Heresy before. Unfortunately, I am (almost) always the one behind the GM screen and I'd like to find a group who are looking for another player.

I'm currently in the UK and tend to keep relatively unsociable hours so I shouldn't have much trouble with timing for groups in the EU and East Coast US. When it comes to playstyle, I am much more focused on plot, story and character than I am on the actual stats but I'm more than happy to try out a more maths-heavy campaign.

I'm very familiar with the rules and probably even more so with the lore of the universe, so I'd feel comfortable in a more plot-heavy story as well as a lighter one.

Please feel free to give me a PM if I sound like the explorer for your group!

#2 Errant Knight

Errant Knight

• Members
  • 392 posts

Posted 22 May 2014 - 03:14 PM

Check roll20.net.  There's games starting up quite frequently.  We are starting one there at the end of the month.  You can specify Beyond the Imperium.  That's the nameof the campaign.  Our GM is in the UK, and 2-3 of the 5 (so far) players are on the Isles.

#3 Drama

Drama

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 31 May 2014 - 07:23 PM

Id like to personally invite you to Myth Weavers.com. The site is dedicated to any Warhammer 40k game. The site is large enough to welcome you into the folds. If you sign up mention my name as a referral to the site. My full user name is Dramacydle so once there drop a private message to me and I will invite you into some of my play by post games I currently run. Which are pretty cool and something you maybe looking for.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS