Photo

A character expansion based on the Mephisto and other characters from Talisman DE?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Quartzquiz

Quartzquiz

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 29 April 2014 - 03:31 PM

What I would like to eventually see is an "All Character Expansion" based on the retooled Mephisto characters from Talisman DE. The creators of the digital edition also plan on adding characters like the Ninja, Barbarian, Martial Artist, Witch Doctor and others. I would certainly buy an expansion like this, even if it was direct to order.

Edited by Quartzquiz, 29 April 2014 - 04:22 PM.

#2 Artaterxes

Artaterxes

• Members
  • 241 posts

Posted 29 April 2014 - 04:11 PM

Me too. :)

#3 Granville

Granville

• Members
  • 93 posts

Posted 29 April 2014 - 06:17 PM

They have PODs now which is a cheaper format, but I don't think PODs include miniatures of any sort.

One question that arises is can the current quality of the miniatures included in the game be made with a 3D Printer?

#4 Quartzquiz

Quartzquiz

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 29 April 2014 - 06:54 PM

Heck, I would buy that expansion just to see what the Illusionist would look like as a figurine!

#5 Granville

Granville

• Members
  • 93 posts

Posted 29 April 2014 - 07:04 PM

Still irks me that out of the few characters that exist with follower theft, two of them are in Mephesto.

Two of the better ones when I think about it.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS