[Paintjob] Soontir Fel with Stealth Device

• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

#41 Malmer

Malmer

• Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 06 May 2014 - 06:57 AM

Plans are in motion to bring this about on the very first Phantom that I get my hands on. :ph34r:

It will definitely stand out nicely on the table!

If it was doable, and economically sane, I would add the world's smallest fog generator to the base, and poof it every time I cloak and decloak. It would never get old! NEVER!

Very inspired.

To me, it looks more like a full cloaking device rather than a 'minor' stealth device, but the paintjob is awesome.

Is stealth device mentioned/illustrated anywhere outside this game, I wonder?

I imagine the background getting looking warped in a Predator-esque way, but I have no idea.

• Keffisch likes this

#42 Keffisch

Keffisch

• Members
  • 697 posts

Posted 12 May 2014 - 01:23 AM

If it was doable, and economically sane, I would add the world's smallest fog generator to the base, and poof it every time I cloak and decloak. It would never get old! NEVER!

That is completely insane, I absolutely love it.

He was demoted to an Alpha in the most recent games but he was the MVP in 5 rounds out of 7.

10334392_10152486041495087_5771692888128

*incoming Imperial fighters, there's fo- no five, wait, six of them!*

Edited by Keffisch, 14 May 2014 - 02:44 PM.

• Rhinoviru3 and Malmer like this

#43 XAQT78

XAQT78

• Members
  • 126 posts

Posted 12 May 2014 - 09:01 AM

Amazing for such small model.  Only 1 slight critic :)  you painted on the solar panels, but otherwise very creative & skilled work.

Moving to New Hampshire this week, can't wait to start collecting & battling!

Prequel Consistencies and Contradictions

#44 pure tanith fury

pure tanith fury

• Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 12 May 2014 - 09:30 AM

Amazing for such small model.  Only 1 slight critic :)  you painted on the solar panels, but otherwise very creative & skilled work.

I would think the solar panels would go cloaked as well. Kinda would give away being cloaked of your enemy just saw solar panels flying around.

Oh by the way, great job I like this idea and I believe I will be doing this to one of my ships as well.

Edited by pure tanith fury, 12 May 2014 - 09:31 AM.

• Keffisch likes this

#45 XAQT78

XAQT78

• Members
  • 126 posts

Posted 12 May 2014 - 01:23 PM

I would think the solar panels would go cloaked as well. Kinda would give away being cloaked of your enemy just saw solar panels flying around.

Oh by the way, great job I like this idea and I believe I will be doing this to one of my ships as well.

Well, specifically the red stripe down the front.  AFT section w/ cloaking is great!

• Keffisch likes this

#46 ElJeffe313

ElJeffe313

• Members
  • 152 posts

Posted 12 May 2014 - 03:01 PM

I'm trying to figure out if he's coming out of cloak, or going into cloak. *head asplode*

After all, "No ship that small has a cloaking device!"

• Keffisch and Malmer like this

#47 XAQT78

XAQT78

• Members
  • 126 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 08:15 PM

Ooo .. paint one going in .. LoL .. you could be like "hold up .. gotta switch out models" cloak action!

#48 executor

executor

• Members
  • 477 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 11:03 PM

absolutely stunning!

Current Fleet

Rebellion: 5 X-wings, 4 Y-wings, 5 A-wings, 3 B-wings, 1 HWK-290, 2 YT-1300's, 2 E-wings, 1 Z-95, 1 Rebel Transport, 1 CR-90

Empire: 8 Tie Fighters, 2 Tie Advanced, 9 Tie Interceptors, 3 Tie Bombers, 1 Lambda Shuttle, 3 Firespray 31's, 2 Tie Phantoms, 2 Tie Defenders

#49 Malmer

Malmer

• Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 01:23 AM

He was demoted to an Alpha in the most recent games but he was the MVP in 5 rounds out of 7.

Time to promote him, in the light that you've just won the blastin' Regionals with that list :D

I'm trying to figure out if he's coming out of cloak, or going into cloak. *head asplode*

After all, "No ship that small has a cloaking device!"

I recently began to doubt how many actually played that game. But there's at least a few around!

• Keffisch likes this

#50 Keffisch

Keffisch

• Members
  • 697 posts

Posted 31 May 2014 - 08:39 AM

:::::......

:Begin Msg Intercpt...:

Illicit ship frame acquired.

Project Whisper is about to commence.

:End Msg:

......:::::

#51 Lagomorphia

Lagomorphia

• Members
  • 1,242 posts

Posted 31 May 2014 - 08:49 AM

It's happening!!!

(But I think it'll warrant a new thread)

• Keffisch likes this

#52 Keffisch

Keffisch

• Members
  • 697 posts

Posted 31 May 2014 - 11:01 AM

And done:

http://community.fan...intjob-whisper/

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS