Netrunner Wish List

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 XerxesPraelor

XerxesPraelor

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 28 April 2014 - 03:17 AM

Just a few cards I really wished existed...

#1 Starport Kaguya (counter for account siphon)

#2 Console for Kit (what about 3 cost, 1 memory, 3c - make a piece of ice a code gate)

#3 Something to help positional ICE (no, tenma line and sunset don't count)

#4 BWBI viability (At the beginning of your turn you may advance a piece of ice without using a click)

#5 Nerf for Astroscript (make a run on a remote server, if successful remove an agenda counter)

There are other things I'd like, but I think we really need #1 and #5, and the rest would introduce a lot of now useless cards back into the meta.

#2 frybender

frybender

• Members
  • 183 posts

Posted 28 April 2014 - 07:46 AM

#1 We already have account siphon counters. There are actually quite a lot of them. There is a discussion thread right here about countering account siphons.

#2 would be waaay too powerful. And we already have a card that does that anyways (paintbrush) only it's balanced.

#3 You also forgot about Midori but all of that notwithstanding what are you looking for in moving around ice?

#4 I agree. I think if you could use BWBI creds for Matrix analyzer that would make things more interesting

#5 I also agree on this one. I think eventually something is coming that will allow a runner to remove agenda counters.

#3 Smilingknight

Smilingknight

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 28 April 2014 - 08:53 AM

For #5 maybe a current that says select a scored agenda, that agenda's text area is blank. That way there is a way to get it back and it is usefully against more than astro script and nisai.
  • skwizzle, Dan K and frybender like this

#4 frybender

frybender

• Members
  • 183 posts

Posted 28 April 2014 - 08:54 AM

For #5 maybe a current that says select a scored agenda, that agenda's text area is blank. That way there is a way to get it back and it is usefully against more than astro script and nisai.

Great Idea! I like that very much.

#5 Zorajit

Zorajit

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 02 May 2014 - 09:53 PM

I want to see a console that's not dismissed for "not being as good as Desperado"

• CommissarFeesh likes this

#6 CommissarFeesh

CommissarFeesh

• Members
  • 469 posts

Posted 03 May 2014 - 12:00 AM

I want to see a console that's not dismissed for "not being as good as Desperado"

In fairness, that comes down to player perception more than actual card power.
  • skwizzle likes this

#7 frybender

frybender

• Members
  • 183 posts

Posted 03 May 2014 - 09:10 AM

If a general multi-purpose console like that were to come out it would have to be even more powerful then Desperado and we don't want power creep in the game. However there are already consoles that suit a specific gameplay better then Desperado.

• PsiLAN likes this

#8 Smilingknight

Smilingknight

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 04 May 2014 - 08:53 AM

I want a jinteki identity that makes unique cards not unique. They make clones! Make up for it with a low influence,
  • PsiLAN likes this

#9 CommissarFeesh

CommissarFeesh

• Members
  • 469 posts

Posted 04 May 2014 - 11:10 AM

I want a jinteki identity that makes unique cards not unique. They make clones! Make up for it with a low influence,

I get what you're saying, but Jinteki clones are actually all belong to specific cloning 'lines' (Tenma, Nisei, amongst others). They're not known for simply running extra copies of their executives; rather they breed a line of clones for a specific purpose and make lots of them. There's a whole bunch of Tenma clones that work as express couriers - Ken Tenma just happens to have gone rogue.

#10 Smilingknight

Smilingknight

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 05 May 2014 - 11:03 AM

It can be Jinteki's Grendel. Clones San barcodes would gather some bad pub

#11 PsiLAN

PsiLAN

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 12 May 2014 - 08:01 AM

#1 Starport Kaguya (counter for account siphon)

#4 BWBI viability (At the beginning of your turn you may advance a piece of ice without using a click)

As long as any counter does not come in the form of power creep its ok. In fact i would prefer a nerf... but that's just me.

The idea behing BWBI was nice, empowering advanceable ICE, but the way they did it was horrible. The greatest cost advancing ICE is the click cost. Allow us to advance click-free once per turn, even increase the cost, and you will see deck around advancing ICE. Perhaps something in the line of "at the beginning of your turn pat 3c to advance a piece of installed ICE". Adjust the credit cost as apropiate.

They are doing something in that line for runner IDs, so something the same way for agendas sounds workable.

I love the way they created grifter. Desperado deserves a nerf in the same way, limiting it to once per turn, or even loseing 1cr if unsuccesful run.

#12 BahnCalamari

BahnCalamari

• Members
  • 160 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 05:02 AM

I want an asset to "invest" money.

Something like an empty Adonis that had "1 credit: put 2 credits on this card". It would have to be cheaper than a Pad or more costly to trash.

Edited by BahnCalamari, 15 May 2014 - 05:03 AM.

X-Wing

Spoiler

ANr:

Spoiler

#13 CommissarFeesh

CommissarFeesh

• Members
  • 469 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 05:50 AM

Keep an eye out for the upcoming Shell Corporation in Lunar Cycle - it might be just what you're looking for!

Alternatively, that's quite similar to Marked Accounts [click] : put 3 credits on Marked Accounts. Take 1 credit from Marked Accounts at the start of your turn.

#14 etherial

etherial

• Members
  • 286 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 07:56 AM

I want an asset to "invest" money.

Something like an empty Adonis that had "1 credit: put 2 credits on this card". It would have to be cheaper than a Pad or more costly to trash.

How about Marked Accounts?

#15 BahnCalamari

BahnCalamari

• Members
  • 160 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 08:16 AM

Yeah, marked accounts is clicked, I want something that allows me to spend my credits on the runners turn.

X-Wing

Spoiler

ANr:

Spoiler

#16 BahnCalamari

BahnCalamari

• Members
  • 160 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 08:20 AM

Keep an eye out for the upcoming Shell Corporation in Lunar Cycle - it might be just what you're looking for!

Alternatively, that's quite similar to Marked Accounts [click] : put 3 credits on Marked Accounts. Take 1 credit from Marked Accounts at the start of your turn.

Has shell Corp been spoiled? I can't seem to find it.

X-Wing

Spoiler

ANr:

Spoiler

#17 CommissarFeesh

CommissarFeesh

• Members
  • 469 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 08:54 AM

Has shell Corp been spoiled? I can't seem to find it.

Only a partial spoiler; we don't yet actually know what it does, but the name is suggestive. It's in one of the Lunar packs (I forget which one sorry).

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS