Core Set, Edge Of Darkness and Balance Of The Force for 3 Players

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 13thcaesar

13thcaesar

• Members
  • 137 posts

Posted 27 April 2014 - 05:21 AM

I think of buying this game. I want to buy Core Set, Edge Of Darkness and Balance Of The Force. I'm interested in a variant of the game for three players. When I buy only  the Core Set and these two Deluxe Expansions,  can I  made ​​good, balanced decks on three players?

Edited by 13thcaesar, 27 April 2014 - 05:22 AM.

#2 Toqtamish

Toqtamish

Toqtamish

• Members
  • 3,254 posts

Posted 27 April 2014 - 06:00 AM

You should be able to build 3 decks for sure. And they will be fine against each other as they will all have the same limitation, one copy of objective sets. However in order to play 3 players you only need 2 decks for 2 players. Third player plays the challenge decks from BotF.

#3 13thcaesar

13thcaesar

• Members
  • 137 posts

Posted 27 April 2014 - 06:22 AM

So, now I checked that on three players, one player controls challenge deck  Jerjerrod's Task vs 2 Light Side decks or The Hunt for Skywalker vs 2 Dark Side decks. 

But its possible wins with this two challenge  decks when 2 players made ​​decks only from Core Set, Edge Of Darkness and Balance Of The Force?

#4 Toqtamish

Toqtamish

Toqtamish

• Members
  • 3,254 posts

Posted 27 April 2014 - 06:56 AM

Depends on skill. Challenge decks are well challenging. :)

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS