Photo

What to do when your game needs replacement parts?

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Jedi Jake

Jedi Jake

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 April 2014 - 08:37 AM

Dear FFG                                                                                                                                       I just recently purchest  your Starwars Xwing game.I was very impressed the craftsmenship that your company put into this product.One night after playing the game with a few of my friends we forgot to pack the 3section red and green cardboard firing arc back into the box Unfortunly my son got ahold of it and destroyed it I Would to know if i can buy a new firing arc? If you can help me with this problem I WOULD REALLY APPREACH IT.  The game store where I bought the game said that you guys are very good at helping out people with  problems.                               my email address is dj_captianj49@yahoo.com..MY Name is Gary  Jacobson and my home phone 608-487-9451.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS