miniatures market

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 raykey

raykey

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 25 April 2014 - 11:56 AM

Just like to say pleased I am with Miniatures Market in the US. Living here in the UK there is a lack of x wing minis especially wave2,3 and 4 But I put my order in and within 9 days I received them, also the price they charge and cost of international postage still means I get them cheaper than here. Any Uk players out there I recommend you look them up, Oh and any of the UK sellers out there who think its fair to ask  £30+ for the minis(you know who you are) because they are rare should be ashamed

• oneway likes this

#2 VanorDM

VanorDM

Rules Ninja

• Members
  • 3,771 posts

Posted 25 April 2014 - 12:00 PM

also the price they charge and cost of international postage still means I get them cheaper than here.

Just curious, how much did they charge you for shipping? I've seen a number of people from the UK mention the issues getting X-Wing stuff, but I have no idea how much they charge to ship there.

#3 raykey

raykey

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 06:41 PM

Sorry didn't reply sooner, been in hospital, cost of shipping is about $15, ordered my rebel transport and got it I 6days

#4 Eltnot

Eltnot

• Members
  • 873 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 06:50 PM

Sorry didn't reply sooner, been in hospital, cost of shipping is about $15, ordered my rebel transport and got it I 6days

I priced up an order through them for ten small ships and the CR-90 and it came to over $70USD postage to Australia.  That was the same amount that I paid for postage last time for a significantly larger order.  I'll be using bookdepository.com from now on instead to get stuff when I'm not buying from my LFGS.

Carpe Jugulum

Spoiler

#5 Skargoth

Skargoth

• Members
  • 638 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 09:47 PM

Just like to say pleased I am with Miniatures Market in the US. Living here in the UK there is a lack of x wing minis especially wave2,3 and 4 But I put my order in and within 9 days I received them, also the price they charge and cost of international postage still means I get them cheaper than here. Any Uk players out there I recommend you look them up, Oh and any of the UK sellers out there who think its fair to ask  £30+ for the minis(you know who you are) because they are rare should be ashamed

That's great to hear you can get accessible minis at a discount even across the pond!

Now send me a Biggles Darklighter card please! ^-^

• pgarfunkle likes this

You don't need to strip your miniatures, painting over is fine. No, there should not be a fourth faction, three is the magic number for countering flavor lists and to break up faction distribution. Someone else has likely thought up and posted your amazing new build, so you don't need to stroke your ego when reposting it. The prequels sucked and so would a game based on it. YES, there should be a Custom Forum for terrain and repaints! Moving on...

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS