miniatures market

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 raykey

raykey

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 25 April 2014 - 11:56 AM

Just like to say pleased I am with Miniatures Market in the US. Living here in the UK there is a lack of x wing minis especially wave2,3 and 4 But I put my order in and within 9 days I received them, also the price they charge and cost of international postage still means I get them cheaper than here. Any Uk players out there I recommend you look them up, Oh and any of the UK sellers out there who think its fair to ask  £30+ for the minis(you know who you are) because they are rare should be ashamed

• oneway likes this

#2 VanorDM

VanorDM

• Members
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 25 April 2014 - 12:00 PM

also the price they charge and cost of international postage still means I get them cheaper than here.

Just curious, how much did they charge you for shipping? I've seen a number of people from the UK mention the issues getting X-Wing stuff, but I have no idea how much they charge to ship there.

#3 raykey

raykey

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 06:41 PM

Sorry didn't reply sooner, been in hospital, cost of shipping is about $15, ordered my rebel transport and got it I 6days

#4 Eltnot

Eltnot

• Members
  • 756 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 06:50 PM

Sorry didn't reply sooner, been in hospital, cost of shipping is about $15, ordered my rebel transport and got it I 6days

I priced up an order through them for ten small ships and the CR-90 and it came to over $70USD postage to Australia.  That was the same amount that I paid for postage last time for a significantly larger order.  I'll be using bookdepository.com from now on instead to get stuff when I'm not buying from my LFGS.

Carpe Jugulum

Spoiler

#5 Skargoth

Skargoth

• Members
  • 502 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 09:47 PM

Just like to say pleased I am with Miniatures Market in the US. Living here in the UK there is a lack of x wing minis especially wave2,3 and 4 But I put my order in and within 9 days I received them, also the price they charge and cost of international postage still means I get them cheaper than here. Any Uk players out there I recommend you look them up, Oh and any of the UK sellers out there who think its fair to ask  £30+ for the minis(you know who you are) because they are rare should be ashamed

That's great to hear you can get accessible minis at a discount even across the pond!

Now send me a Biggles Darklighter card please! ^-^

• pgarfunkle likes this

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS