Heir to the Empire is gone....

• Please log in to reply
241 replies to this topic

#241 Millennium Falsehood

Millennium Falsehood

• Members
  • 909 posts

Posted 02 May 2014 - 03:47 PM

Also, mental image of Yoda "getting some action"... Disturbing.

"Good relations with the Wookies I have."

XD

• DagobahDave and swimmingordy like this

Rebel Alliance: 7 X-wings, 4 Y-wings, 4 A-wings, 1 YT-1300, 2 HWK-290s, 3 B-wings, 1 GR-75, 1 CR-90

Galactic Empire: 6 TIE Fighters, 1 TIE Advanced, 2 Firespray-31s, 1 Lambda class Shuttle, 3 TIE Bombers

"Main characters defeat a Star Trek villain? Give 'em a Star Wars celebration!"

#242 Hanu

Hanu

• Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 02 May 2014 - 03:55 PM

Well, on the plus side, your imagination has made the movie so terrible it can't help being better than you expect...

That happened to me when I watched the D&D movie, the one from 2000. I had heard over and over just how amazingly rotten it was. So on a rainy Sat afternoon it was on TV so I watched it. Compared to what I was expecting it was actually kinda good.

First person to ever say that the D&D movie was good - EVER :).

Actually the best thing in D&D was that they did not use any raise dead or any resurrection spell for that really irritating side-kick who died in the end.:) (Because its quite trivial there; 8 hours of sleep for the right guy)

Forces of Disarray: 5 X-Wing, 4 Y-Wing, 2 A-Wing, 2 B-wing, 2 E-Wing, 4 Z-95, 1 HWK-290, 1 YT-1300, 1 GR-75, 1 CR90

Forces of Order: 8 TIE/LN, 2 TIE advanced x1, 8 TIE/IN, 4 TIE/sa Bomber, 2 TIE/D, 2 TIE Phantom, 1 Lambda, 1 Firespray-31

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS