FFG what is the future of DUST warfare

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Sirdrasco

Sirdrasco

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 25 April 2014 - 08:53 AM

With the advent of DUST Tactics and Battlefield to V2.0 it raises the question of what will Warfare do.
I know you are a seperate game, but are there any changes coming to take advantage of new cards to reflect advancement in the game.
Rebels: (4) X-Wings, (1) Y-Wings, (1) A-Wings, (1) B-Wing, (1) Hawk Imperials:: (4) TIE Fighters, (1) TIE Interceptors, (1) TIE Bomber, (1) Tie Advance, (1) Tie Phantom<p>DUST Warfare, Axis 450 pts and Allies 350 pts.

#2 AncientAngel

AncientAngel

• Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 25 April 2014 - 07:09 PM

From what I understand Battlefront will support Dust Warfare.
just head over to dusttactics.com

#3 Koma76

Koma76

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 20 May 2014 - 11:47 PM

http://www.dust-tactics.com/

#4 SolennelBern

SolennelBern

• Members
  • 958 posts

Posted 21 May 2014 - 08:37 AM

Nice kickstarter!

#5 Koma76

Koma76

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 22 May 2014 - 01:12 AM

Ye, but I don't get it, the KS is for minis only? So I still have to buy the rulebook from FFG?

#6 meatwagon

meatwagon

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 29 May 2014 - 05:55 PM

The quick version of what is going on with Dust. Battlefront took over Dust created new Tactics rules and are coming out with Dust Battlefield which will be their version of Warfare( grid less Tactics). BF can only replace the miniatures once FFG has sold out of any particular one. All the new stuff BF is putting out will include stat cards for Tactics and a separate card for Warfare. So they are still supporting Warfare even though it is really owned by FFG. As for any future rules updates for Warfare remains unclear. That is the story as I know it. 

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS