• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 sigmazero13

sigmazero13

Rules Geek

• Members
  • 1,923 posts

Posted 24 April 2014 - 11:47 PM

I don't have the Serena or Raythen packs yet, but is there anything in the rules that would prevent the Heroes from using Serena or Raythen as a Hero, and the OL using the same character's Plot deck and summoning them as an Agent?

Obviously this can't be done in the Labyrinth of Ruin campaign, but what about other campaigns?  Mechanically, there'd be no problem with this, of course, but thematically it would be kind of weird.

#2 tng88

tng88

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 April 2014 - 01:15 AM

From what I understood of the rules provided in the lieutenant packs, you cannot use use a lieutenant as agent if said lieutenant is a part of a quest in the campaign. I know the agent cards specify which campaigns the lieutenant can not be used as an agent in but I suspect this would hold true for a custom campaign. So, I doubt you could use Serena or Raythen as a hero, lieutenant, or agent in the same quest, and by extension the campaign.

#3 rugal

rugal

• Members
  • 628 posts

Posted 25 April 2014 - 04:32 AM

the summon card prevent to summon Serena or Raythen if his counterpart (hero or ally or lieutenant) is in play.

But all of the others cards deck can be used.

#4 Kunzite

Kunzite

• Members
  • 542 posts

Posted 25 April 2014 - 07:07 AM

But you could always house rule it. Our group have always though it would be super fun to have a doppelganger on the field.

• PlainWhiteBread likes this

"Bide your time and hold out hope."

~Count of Monte Cristo

NotesFromTheOverlord.tumblr.com

#5 rugal

rugal

• Members
  • 628 posts

Posted 25 April 2014 - 02:37 PM

I'm making a quest on this idea !

• Kunzite likes this

#6 griton

griton

• Members
  • 496 posts

Posted 28 April 2014 - 11:04 AM

I'm making a quest on this idea !

Be sure to post a link to it in the Vault.

#7 rugal

rugal

• Members
  • 628 posts

Posted 28 April 2014 - 02:02 PM

It's not really finish yet, but I need testers, so If there's some volunteers, you"re welcome

http://tools.fantasy.../myquests/7773/ for raythen

http://tools.fantasy.../myquests/7796/ for Serena

I'm not sure to be exactly in the fluff, since i'm french and I haven't read all, and I may do bad english even if i'm doing my best, everything you would tell me would be welcome !

Theses are part from a campaign i'm working on, so there's no reward for the time being.

Edited by rugal, 28 April 2014 - 02:48 PM.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS