Photo

Any newish players in Glasgow or Edinburgh?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 satchman2000

satchman2000

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 April 2014 - 05:00 AM

Apologies if there's a better area of the forum for this, but I'm a newbie to Descent 2nd Edition.

I've only played the "First Blodd" quest (as the Overlord!), and plan to play more soon.

Wondered if there were any other players of a similar level in either Edinburgh or Glasgow (or even South Lanarkshire, where I am) that would be interested in gaming nights?

let me know if you're interested..

cheers

Dave

#2 Tartan Wolf

Tartan Wolf

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 11 July 2014 - 07:18 AM

hey bit of a slow reply, but I live in dunfermline and wish to play this game more. I only ever play with peope who don't know the rules, so it'd be nice to not be the frustrated baddy all the time. I'm pretty busy at the moment so doubt I'd could come through in the short term. But if you want to add me of facebook Tony Corcoran: https://www.facebook.com/barksat, message me when your hosting and looking for another player. Or if your through this neck of the country and want to play. I have the second edition, with wyrm and trolfens expansions. 

#3 Lilikin

Lilikin

• Members
  • 321 posts

Posted 14 July 2014 - 12:19 PM

Dave, I have three/six players in Paisley........
Wait lassie what's that noise? A few people telling FFG on a forum how to make their own games, well lassie that told them

I have three more ships than you so my opinion is twice as valid!!

#4 level12paladin

level12paladin

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 05:29 AM

Bumping this, I'm based in Falkirk if you folks are still looking for another player.

#5 Lilikin

Lilikin

• Members
  • 321 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 10:53 AM

Whats your max distance travel to a game?

Wait lassie what's that noise? A few people telling FFG on a forum how to make their own games, well lassie that told them

I have three more ships than you so my opinion is twice as valid!!

#6 level12paladin

level12paladin

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 03:11 PM

For a 2-3 hour game I'd go 30 mins-ish, further for a longer session I guess.

There are guys in Stirling but they are not playing Descent at the moment. Focused on X-wing and wargames at the moment.

#7 VictorVon

VictorVon

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 05:23 PM

Where in South Lanarkshire are you?
I currently have a 5 player game of Descent in Glasgow about once a month but thats not really enough.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS