Photo

Memento Mori: Play-by-Post Recruiting (DH 1.5/2.0)

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Claw

Claw

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 20 April 2014 - 02:37 PM

I'm currently looking for two or three players to join a newly starting play-by-post game, joining my four regular players. We're open for all kinds of characters, as the other players have the basics covered. We'll be using the 2.0 beta rules, upgrading to the full rules whenever they turn up in Europe later this year. The game will be played out on another message board (link below) and I'd only ask that you are available to make some sort of post every day (some accommodation can be made if you can't manage that consistently), at any time to suit you. This will be a writing/role-playing focused game.

This game will focus on the grim-dark aspect of the setting, although the exact nature of the game will be adjusted over the first few games to suit the players (our first game will be something of an old school mystery thriller). If you all decide you want a combat heavy game, then future missions will go in that direction, but you are equally welcome to avoid combat completely. There will also be some accommodation for solo play if required. In addition to regular game play, I've also created a role-playing and exploration reward system that will allow the players to upgrade a mobile base to support their activities.

I'm a very experienced GM and have been running DH games online since the original Black Library release, with one campaign running over several years. My regular players are all great folks and great writers, and they'll make you feel welcome with us.

If you're interested in joining us, or just want a look, please head over to the forum. We'll be starting the game as soon as we get a couple more people, and slots will be handed out on a first come first serve basis.

Forum: http://dhmementomori...s.org/index.php

Character Creation Rules: http://dhmementomori...elines-t11.html

#2 InquisitorAlexel

InquisitorAlexel

• Members
  • 83 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 08:45 AM

Would be interest, though english isn't my native language. Also, I should be easily able to answer at least 5 days out of 7 on the internet. I don't have the 2.0 rules, this being said.

#3 Claw

Claw

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 03:28 PM

We might be full... just waiting to see if a couple of promises come in now, but consider yourself on the reserve list at least. And maybe if you have a really cool idea I might make extra space for you anyway. Drop me a PM. No worries on the language; we are pretty international. English speakers are outnumbered already!

#4 InquisitorAlexel

InquisitorAlexel

• Members
  • 83 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 03:45 PM

Done ;)

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS