Fiend Slayer question

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 The Hunter

The Hunter

• Members
  • 118 posts

Posted 19 April 2014 - 04:26 PM

Don't know if this has been asked or not (did use the search function).
The FAQs say that if you land on a Draw 1 Card space, and a card is present, you draw one card.
But what if two or more cards are present?
Do you still need to draw a card or not?
I think you don't but I just want to make sure.

#2 The_Warlock

The_Warlock

• Members
  • 1,619 posts

Posted 20 April 2014 - 12:27 AM

Fiend Slayer says you must draw one more card than required. this means that a draw 2 cards space is to be read as a draw 3 cards space. This should be enough to figure out how to resolve the most situations.

#3 talismanamsilat

talismanamsilat

Talisman Veteran

• Members
  • 1,288 posts

Posted 20 April 2014 - 12:27 AM

If two or more cards are on a Draw 1 card space, you do not draw any more cards!

We posted together!

Edited by talismanamsilat, 20 April 2014 - 12:28 AM.

#4 The_Warlock

The_Warlock

• Members
  • 1,619 posts

Posted 20 April 2014 - 01:21 PM

If two or more cards are on a Draw 1 card space, you do not draw any more cards!

We posted together!

My example was the kind of thing I usually write down at 8.27 AM on Easter day. Not very clear. :D Your answer was better, even though you posted at GMT (7.27 AM).

What matters is the wording on the card "if your encounter a space with instructions to draw one or more Adventure cards, you must draw one more card than required". This is different from instructions that say "when you draw Adventure cards, draw one more card than required". In the second case, you won't be drawing extra cards if the space already has faceup cards equal to the cards you would draw there.

Edited by The_Warlock, 20 April 2014 - 01:22 PM.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS