Errata exotic weapons stats

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 ciryon

ciryon

• Members
  • 73 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 11:49 AM

In the errata appendix, the exotic weapons are not listed. Shall I use RAW for their stats ?

#2 ciryon

ciryon

• Members
  • 73 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 11:54 AM

I have found the answer but I cannot delete the topic ^^;

#3 Kshatriya

Kshatriya

• Members
  • 2,686 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 09:22 PM

What's the answer?

#4 ciryon

ciryon

• Members
  • 73 posts

Posted 19 April 2014 - 11:41 AM

Use the RAW stats

#5 Kshatriya

Kshatriya

• Members
  • 2,686 posts

Posted 19 April 2014 - 11:58 AM

Yeah with some of the relics that were not altered, this can be pretty OP. 

#6 ak-73

ak-73

• Members
  • 4,057 posts

Posted 19 April 2014 - 12:03 PM

Rough guideline:

http://community.fan...tabletop-stats/

Alex

My 40K Blog (essentially a Best Of FFG Forums):

http://www.40kroleplay.weebly.com

House Rules, Rule Clarifications, Game Aids, New Creatures, consolidated official Deathwatch Squad Mode rules, 40K Tabletop to 40K Roleplay comversions, etc.

#7 herichimo

herichimo

• Members
  • 918 posts

Posted 19 April 2014 - 10:59 PM

Please do not post house rules or fan speculation in the official rules forums. If posting a link to the same, ensure you include a clear disclaimer identifying them as house rules.

#8 bogi_khaosa

bogi_khaosa

• Members
  • 2,153 posts

Posted 25 April 2014 - 07:23 PM

I'm pretty sure that the errata contains typos. :)

I'm 90% sure that the frag missile should not do less damage than the frag grenade and that shotguns should have a Pen of 0.

#9 ak-73

ak-73

• Members
  • 4,057 posts

Posted 26 April 2014 - 02:19 AM

Seconded. Switch damage for frag grenade and missiles and set Shotgun Pen 0. Also Thunder Hammers should not have 2d10+5 and add another Unnatural Strength level. Either 2d10+5 flat or 2d10 plus the level increase (and if you can, use weapon quality rules from OW/DH2)

Alex

• Kshatriya likes this

My 40K Blog (essentially a Best Of FFG Forums):

http://www.40kroleplay.weebly.com

House Rules, Rule Clarifications, Game Aids, New Creatures, consolidated official Deathwatch Squad Mode rules, 40K Tabletop to 40K Roleplay comversions, etc.

#10 herichimo

herichimo

• Members
  • 918 posts

Posted 26 April 2014 - 08:51 PM

Unfortunately this is not a development blog. If you wish to use the house rules, as much as they may make sense, ak-73 posted above there is nothing stoping you. 

Officially though, the errata weapon profiles (which are also optional) are the official ones until a new erratta is posted (I would welcome an update very much) or a response from an official rules person is provided.

Which reminds me, I'll have to resend the questions from earlier, they have yet to reply on.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS