Crown Royal bag for tokens

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 DomaGB

DomaGB

• Members
  • 511 posts

Posted 16 April 2014 - 05:12 PM

Woohoo finally got my hands on a couple of large Crown Royal bags for the Dragon Tokens.

My friend uses a bag from Tomb the board game, what do some of you folks use?

I got 2 large bags for less than $5. These are quite big too. An extra dice bag perhaps...

RoboRally, then Talisman. That's the way it is... ;)

#2 JediKnightAmoeba

JediKnightAmoeba

• Members
  • 174 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 07:24 AM

I use my large Pittsburgh Steelers mug. I don't know anyone that drinks Crown Royal so I probably won't come across one. That stuff is nasty! If wine, rum or beer came in a bag though....I would be able to supply the entire community. heh.

#3 DomaGB

DomaGB

• Members
  • 511 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 06:04 PM

Bought mine on Ebay...I was thinking about hitting local bars and see if I could find one, but I liked the Ebay price.
  • JediKnightAmoeba likes this

#4 0beron

0beron

• Members
  • 730 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 08:05 PM

I've heard that some player solve the shuffling conundrum by placing all cards in such bags. Of course each Region would have its own bag.

Seems rather reasonable, especially with the increasing main Adventure Deck know has some 560 cards when using all expansions.

However, getting back to the topic, bags, and the Crown Royal bags are ideal for Dragon tokens and has been discussed before. Makes me wish I held onto the ones I inherited in my youth (some uncle, occasionally my dad).

#5 talismanamsilat

talismanamsilat

Talisman Veteran

• Members
  • 1,342 posts

Posted 18 April 2014 - 12:42 AM

http://www.thedicesh...Bag-LTD-EDITION

Bought these in the UK for the dragon tokens, but looks like they are out of stock now. GBG may well have disappeared now as their website is not live.

http://www.ebay.com/...=item540718d585

On Ebay for the American players of the game!

Edited by talismanamsilat, 18 April 2014 - 12:48 AM.

#6 DomaGB

DomaGB

• Members
  • 511 posts

Posted 18 April 2014 - 03:50 PM

It took me 3 times to win on Ebay, I wasn't gonna pay thru the nose for a bag, so when I got 2 bags for $4 its was very good, and the bags are very big. Bigger than expected.

I don't like the idea of a deck in a bag, it messes with the rules when the deck has to be adjusted or looked at.

#7 Czev

Czev

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 20 April 2014 - 06:58 AM

It took me 3 times to win on Ebay, I wasn't gonna pay thru the nose for a bag, so when I got 2 bags for $4 its was very good, and the bags are very big. Bigger than expected.

I don't like the idea of a deck in a bag, it messes with the rules when the deck has to be adjusted or looked at.

Got all mine the easier way....$35.00 a bag.....They were full when I got them tho......

Yes ladies and gents, I really am highly concentrated WTF!!!!!!

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS