standup token names

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Banemus

Banemus

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 14 April 2014 - 01:44 PM

I have been trying to alphabetize all of my standups for easy searching.

But I wasn't able to find names for all the standups :( did anyone compile a list of all the names?

#2 Banemus

Banemus

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 03:25 AM

These are the ones i am still looking for: ( i tried adding an image using ipad but i couldn't so i uploaded it to a website)
http://i58.tinypic.com/5x7tdw.jpg

#3 Banemus

Banemus

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 12:13 PM

No one that can help out ? :(

#4 k7e9

k7e9

• Members
  • 829 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 12:39 PM

I actually believe many of the standups were included without specific names attached to them. Probably so the GM can use them for "anything".

Your image is upside down, but after righting it I believe the standup in the upper right corner is a nurgle cultist, probably from the adventure in Signs of Faith. Believe that the second standup on the second row, belongs to the same adventure/expansion, some kind of nurgle dude.

First row, second standup is a noblewoman from the Witch's Song adventure. Probably "the mother", and the fourth standup I recall to be another character from the same adventure.

Second row in the middle is a vampire I think. But there's probably no corresponding creature card.

The ones with masks (third row) comes from Edge of Night, and might have corresponding cards from that expansion which indicate their names.

Bottom row to the far left is a ghoul.

Hope that helps some.

#5 Banemus

Banemus

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 16 April 2014 - 05:35 AM

yea that helped a bit already.

Emirikol, anything to add here? :)

#6 GMmL

GMmL

• Members
  • 111 posts

Posted 16 April 2014 - 11:02 AM

I have my standups organized either by creature/npc type or adventure path relevance. Sorry I don't have anything to offer here.

#7 Emirikol

Emirikol

~Ĉiam subskribi antaŭ-nup kun Fimir

• Members
  • 5,054 posts

Posted 16 April 2014 - 11:57 AM

Mine are all spread to the winds.  I put most of the cardboard from the rings back into the boxes (tokeep them firm and lookin' pretty), but I doubt they'd be much help otherwise.

If I were you, I'd "search" the forums here for the word "Scanned".  There are a lot of people who scanned their stuff in case they might lose a piece. You could inquire with them.

#8 Jicey

Jicey

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 04:11 AM

Second row, I think the 3rd standup is from the Witch's Song, the village guy now living as an hermit in the swamp.

#9 Jicey

Jicey

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 08:19 AM

BEWARE: mild spoilers

Row 1:

#1 Gathering storm

#2 Witch’s Song - Baron’s wife (Willemina ?)

#3 Winds of Magic

#5 Winds of Magic

Row 2:

#1 Edge of Night

#3 Witch’s Song - Hermit in the swamp (ex accomplice of the baron’s wife)

#4 Creature vault

#5 Signs of faith : Chamberlain career

#6 Winds of Magic

#7 Witch’s Song (dark elf spy ?)

Row 3:

#2 Edge of Night

#3 Edge of Night

#4 Edge of Night

#5 Edge of Night

Row 4:

#1 Creature vault

Edited by Jicey, 17 April 2014 - 03:52 PM.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS