Heroes and Legends Objective Ability and Units

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 See Threebilbo

See Threebilbo

• Members
  • 246 posts

Posted 12 April 2014 - 09:18 PM

Hey, guys.  I've just started practice games since my Heroes and Legends came in a couple weeks ago (been soooo busy), and I was wondering:

1. If I swap out an enhanced unit (say a Luke with a Lightsaber or Bounty), what happens to the enhancement?  I'm trying this out right now to see if I can get rid of a Bounty.

2. If you swap out a unit during an engagement and the unit has already been focused to strike, does the fresh copy get to strike again?  On a related note, is the new copy still considered a participating unit in the engagement? 

Thanks, everyone.

#2 CooMasterCoo

CooMasterCoo

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 12 April 2014 - 09:31 PM

Any enhancements are discarded. If you replace a unit it is put into play as a ready unit (not in the engagement but is able to strike another objective)

Look at the rules in the rule book on a unit leaving play. 

Edited by CooMasterCoo, 12 April 2014 - 09:34 PM.

#3 See Threebilbo

See Threebilbo

• Members
  • 246 posts

Posted 12 April 2014 - 09:45 PM

That's what I thought.  Thank you.  I misread a post somewhere or other that made me think the unit would still be in the engagement, and I thought it was fishy.

#4 CooMasterCoo

CooMasterCoo

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 13 April 2014 - 05:07 AM

No worries!

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS