Balance of the Force card play

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 sutekh22

sutekh22

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 12 April 2014 - 09:26 AM

Brand new to the game (literally just bought the first 2 big sets last night)

With Balance to the Force, are all the cards playable in regular play?  For instance can a regular Imperial Navy deck use the objectives to get their version of the Emperor in play.  Or is all this covered in the Balance of the Force rulebook?  If so my bad delete the post.

First game played last night was quite fun.  Having Darth Vader force choke Yoda to death and the Emperor zap Luke dead is a Sith's Christmas.

#2 Budgernaut

Budgernaut

• Members
  • 1,446 posts

Posted 12 April 2014 - 10:22 AM

Balance of the Force comes with one objective set for each affiliation that can be used in normal play. Anything from the two challenge decks is only usable in the multiplayer 1 vs. 2-3 games. I don't have Balance of the Force yet, but I'm pretty sure that Imperial Navy Emperor is part of the challenge deck, so is not usable in normal decks. or 2v2 play.

"There is a fine line between neutral and amoral. In fact, there may be no line there at all."

--Count Dooku

#3 KennedyHawk

KennedyHawk

• Members
  • 231 posts

Posted 12 April 2014 - 10:40 AM

Only non challenge deck objectives can be used in a deck (you'll notice each challenge deck is a giant set of 60 cards not individual sets of 6).

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS