• 31 posts

Posted 19 April 2014 - 02:24 AM

http://boardgamegeek...-mod-save-desce

#23 mulletcheese

mulletcheese

• Members
  • 87 posts

Posted 19 April 2014 - 04:23 AM

I expect to see 3 of these each year, one for each OP season, released via POD. Same amount of content as the MoM PODs so should be the same price.

I'd be very surprised if additional solo content wasn't also released, to make use of content not available in the core set.

#24 BsnOne

BsnOne

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 20 April 2014 - 10:19 PM

I'm really liking this new co-op variant. There is a sense of exploration that you don't get in the regular game, but it is also hard as hell! I've run a couple solo 2 hero games and find it very deep and exciting, but I've found it very challenging. But the Loot system is great, I like the monster AI and appreciate the replayability. However, I'm getting real sick of drawing The Trash Heap encounter so early on in the campaign. That Shadow Dragon really halts your progress. Wondering if things even out a little better with 3 or 4 heroes.

#25 BsnOne

BsnOne

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 21 April 2014 - 02:24 AM

I was also wondering if when a hero turn is interrupted by a new encounter card that activates a monster group after setup, do you continue the hero turn or start a new round with the heroes having a fresh activation? Those cases where monsters basically go twice in the same round really make it difficult to keep any kind of momentum, not to mention avoiding a lot of damage.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS