OL strategy entering Act II

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#21 griton

griton

• Members
  • 496 posts

Posted 11 April 2014 - 10:55 AM

Speaking of, can they pick through my discard pile? I know the top card is face up. 

I don't see why not. There's nothing to prevent them from writing down what cards you've played, so not allowing them to do so just encourages weird behavior that accomplishes the same thing.

#22 Zaltyre

Zaltyre

• Members
  • 783 posts

Posted 11 April 2014 - 11:44 AM

Speaking of, can they pick through my discard pile? I know the top card is face up. 

I don't see why not. There's nothing to prevent them from writing down what cards you've played, so not allowing them to do so just encourages weird behavior that accomplishes the same thing.

It happened during the last session that one of the heroes asked to look through it before their turn. I allowed it because, like you, I've never heard of a rule against it- it would be different if the cards were discarded face down- that would, to me, imply that it was off limits.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS