Photo

Who is going in 2014, and what are you playing?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 ManOnAWire

ManOnAWire

• Members
  • 219 posts

Posted 07 April 2014 - 03:59 PM

I'm probably months away from booking travel or anything, but I am definitely looking forward to attending Worlds again in 2014. I'm an X-Wing player primarily, so looking forward to dogfighting as well as seeing what the new play formats this year have to offer. Also love the downtime in between tournaments to grab a different game off the massive shelves at FFG and make some new friends.

Who else is planning/likely to attend this year, and what are you looking forward to?

Rebel Scum: 3 X-Wings, 4 Y-Wings, 3 A-Wings, 5 B-Wings, 2 HWK-290s, 2 YT-1300, 5 Z-95 Headhunters, 3 E-Wings, 1 Rebel Transport, 1 Tantive IV

Galactic Empire Peacekeepers: 10 TIE Fighters, 2 TIE Advanced, 9 TIE Interceptors, 6 TIE Bombers, 2 Firesprays, 4 Lambda Shuttles, 3 TIE Phantoms, 3 TIE Defenders

#2 Bronze

Bronze

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 18 April 2014 - 05:19 AM

I'll have to take the time to go to one of these eventually, but have only been hooked on one of FFGs games for a short while now.  Usually I don't attend when it is outside the New England area and end up going to somewhere like TempleCon instead.  However, I might be looking into one of these next year instead.  I thought TempleCon would have supported Netrunner there with the theme of the con, but oh well.

If I was I would be planning on throwing in perhaps only decoys this time around for some tag prevention over the plascretes since its a bit more flexible and probably throwing in some form of net shield as my runner.  But a little early to decide whether or not I would be playing Jinteki myself at this point.  I would probably be bringing NBN - Making News as I enjoy the current taxing deck that I am currently running and a form of Criminal; a favorite of mine and only getting better with the upcoming releases.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS