• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 JakeZF

JakeZF

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 07 April 2014 - 04:43 AM

Am I the only one? I just want to know that they are working on one :P

I would LOVE to see several more expansion. A 'Roberts Rebellion' or 'Dance of Dragons' expansion would be awesome.

Fantasy Flight, what are the chances of you guys making a team expansion for this or adding more hosues? We're all waiting!

#2 SFRR

SFRR

• Members
  • 124 posts

Posted 07 April 2014 - 12:16 PM

I would love a "Deluxe" edition, with blue pieces and all the coutners, markers, etc., for Arryn, purple pieces, etc., for Targaryen, and some really nice map overlays to play with 7 and 8 players.  I think it would also be really cool if FFG came up with a way to add a modified version of the FFC MIssion Cards to the base game.

(SFRR) aka Siferr Stark

#3 felipealvp

felipealvp

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 07:22 PM

Not necessarily a "Deluxe" edition of the whole game, but a pack with arryn pieces(power tokens, sheets, pieces, garrison token, etc...), maybe with an option to buy with the expansion set or separatedly(for those who already have the expansion cards), it would be awesome! :P

#4 The Professor

The Professor

• Members
  • 1,347 posts

Posted 16 April 2014 - 05:08 AM

I've seen a number of responses regarding the lack of House Arryn pieces...I'm curious to know if anyone has purchased the pieces from some entreprenurial types who have crafted such pieces?  If so, how do they look?  If not, has anyone considered a Kickstarter project to render them for the community?

The Professor

http://crafthulhu.squarespace.com

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS