International Tabletop Gaming Day

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 DoubleNot7

DoubleNot7

• Members
  • 1,041 posts

Posted 05 April 2014 - 08:31 PM

We played 200 points per team X-wing game today along with a round of 1775.

Imperials won :)

Americans won :)

• Viceroy Bolda likes this

Enimo Et Fide

#22 DarkFather

DarkFather

• Members
  • 255 posts

Posted 05 April 2014 - 08:33 PM

I made a showing at my store for ITGD... Played a 100 point game as Imperials, and won. Then the 3 missions from the starter set as Imperials. Won the Senator mission, then Luke got away, and finally my TIE's got shot down trying to collect the Satellites. Then 4 more nrml 100 point games, and won all those. A full day of X-wing, and I came home wanting more... LOL.

Cheers

8x TIE/ln, 4x TIE/adv, 7x TIE/int, 4x TIE/Bomber, 2x Firespray, 2x Shuttle, 7x X-wing, 4x Y-wing, 3x A-wing, 3x B-wing, 2x YT-1300, 1x GR-75.

#23 Chris Maes

Chris Maes

• Members
  • 321 posts

Posted 05 April 2014 - 08:53 PM

Had no idea it was ITGD... Don't think the LGS had any advertising up regarding it.  Anyway... did do some gaming but it was "Check Your Six" not X-wing.

#24 magadizer

magadizer

• Members
  • 908 posts

Posted 05 April 2014 - 11:27 PM

Ended up not playing with my friend as intended, but basically teaching/demoing to three guys between the two of us, so it turned out good.
Be seeing you.

#25 Viceroy Bolda

Viceroy Bolda

• Members
  • 834 posts

Posted 06 April 2014 - 03:32 PM

well sadly I will not go. Because:

A) you need a store somewhere near you...

B) I have loads of correction work lying around to fix

A) Libraries, books stores, coffee shops, mall cafeterias work too.

B) IEPs and such were put on hold.  Sounds like you need a TA/student teacher.

Well here in the Netherlands wargaming is not a mainstream or widely accepted hobby so by the time I would be halfway through explaining what I'd want to do they'd either have laughed me out of the place or called the cops on me...

I really have no idea what an IEP is meant to be sorry. And on the subject of TA's or student teachers: you might be right :-)

IEP: Individualized Education Plan.  Here in the States, the Federal government forces schools to implement individual plans for students who struggle in school.  The paperwork required for this process is long, repetetive, and generally obnoxious.  The paperwork process requires so much time that other parts of instruction get less attention.  In essence, teachers spend more time filling out government paperwork to prove that they are working, leaving less time for them to be teachers. 

• straetski likes this

Bulldog

"What's 'e going to do?  Nibble my bum?"

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS