ultra beginner question about canceling march order

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 khyber

khyber

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 April 2014 - 02:53 PM

After you flip the order tokens and you get to resolving the March Orders and you have a march up against someone who has (as you can now see) properly defended the territory you wanted to march into and you can see that you may even lose the battle, can you just say never mind and do nothing?

In the directions it says: A player may move all, some, or none.. so it seems to me the answer is that yes you can change your mind but I wanted to make sure. 

Thanks!

#2 vercettii

vercettii

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 April 2014 - 06:38 PM

yes thats right you dont have to move if you dont want to or you can move to somewhere where a combat isn´t iniciated

#3 kauai1964

kauai1964

• Members
  • 422 posts

Posted 05 April 2014 - 07:05 AM

Rulebook, Page 15:

"When resolving a March Order, the following rules apply:

A player may move all, some, or none of his units from the
area assigned the March Order."

#4 khyber

khyber

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 April 2014 - 09:20 PM

awesome thanks, thats what I thought but thought I'd double check. 

#5 EVIEZHANGG

EVIEZHANGG

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 12:16 AM

I believe some of you must be a football fans,and you may heard about the PS3/XBOX360/pc video games called FIFA, the latest game is FIFA 14, I'm really enjoy it with the help of http://fifa14.vipmmobank.com meanwhile,I want to share theis imofrmation to you ,my friend, if you administor thik this massage annoied you, please forgive me, PLS keep this massage for about 2 or 3 days, TKS.:)

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS