Players in The Greater Seattle Area?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Jvirtue55

Jvirtue55

• Members
  • 119 posts

Posted 30 March 2014 - 12:00 PM

So this summer my family is planning on moving to the greater Seattle area ( bainbridge to be precise)
So my question is before I buy into and invest effort into this game is there a player base in the Seattle area? I don't see any listings
Thanks in advance

#2 Jvirtue55

Jvirtue55

• Members
  • 119 posts

Posted 01 April 2014 - 10:59 AM

So how does one of the Nerd Meccas of the world not have a Star Wars Player base LOL

#3 KennedyHawk

KennedyHawk

• Members
  • 227 posts

Posted 01 April 2014 - 11:04 AM

I would debate whether or not Seattle is a "nerd mecca". You're probably going to have better luck posting on a more frequented forum like cardgamedb.com.

Also I suggest contacting the store owner of

Uncle's Games, 15600 NE 8th St, Bellevue, WA 98008

They hosted a store championship and may be able to point you to some players.

Edit - With 2 minutes of googling you can see on their store calender that have an FFG LCG night every Tuesday from 6-9. I'd call them to find out the big games/normal attendance.

Edited by KennedyHawk, 01 April 2014 - 11:06 AM.

#4 Jvirtue55

Jvirtue55

• Members
  • 119 posts

Posted 01 April 2014 - 11:27 AM

Thanks The only store I really looked at Was Card Kingdom cause I saw they did Netrunner Store Championships

where do u find what stores do the Organized Play for Star Wars

#5 KennedyHawk

KennedyHawk

• Members
  • 227 posts

Posted 01 April 2014 - 11:32 AM

I went off of here but there's a lot more groups as well. These are just the Store Championship sites.

http://tools.fantasy...e-championships

If you find a group let me know and post it here so I can add it to my list.

http://www.cardgamed...-group-listing/

Good Luck!

Edited by KennedyHawk, 01 April 2014 - 11:32 AM.

• Jvirtue55 likes this

#6 Jvirtue55

Jvirtue55

• Members
  • 119 posts

Posted 01 April 2014 - 11:33 AM

I would debate whether or not Seattle is a "nerd mecca"

So what other cities would you call a nerd mecca for gaming Card games and RPGS?

Since the company that created Card Games as we know them (CCGS)  and Two of the most popular RPG games are staytioned in the area that gives it alot of rep as a "Nerd Mecca"

#7 Badmojojojo

Badmojojojo

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 30 April 2014 - 05:48 PM

Hello Jvirtue55 and any others interested in Seattle.  There are a few of us who gather once a month on Friday nights to play Star Wars at Gameshire in Everett.  This Friday there will be a tournament with OP kit 2.  You are welcome to join us at 7PM.  Just do a search for the venue and it will list the address.  

I also play Heroclix on Monday nights every week at Card Kingdom.  If we can get a larger group together they would support Star Wars tournament play.  I don't frequent the forums much, but you can contact me at either venue by leaving a message there for CiD.

-CiD-

#8 Damoel

Damoel

• Members
  • 369 posts

Posted 01 June 2014 - 01:51 PM

Little bit of a necro, but I am buying in to the game and would love to find some players around Seattle! I'm bus bound, so the Seattle area proper is probably the best I can do distance wise.

Fleet timez!

Anarchists: 3 A-Wing, 3 B-Wing, 2 Y-Wing, 6 X-Wing, 3 Z-95, 3 E-Wing, 2 HWK290, 2 YT-1300, 2 GR-75, 1 CR90

Good Guys: 6 TIE/LN, 1 TIE/AD, 3 TIE/D, 6 TIE/IN, 4 TIE/SA, 4 Phantom V38, 2 Lambda Shuttle, 2 Firespray-31

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS