• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Sev Eanade

Sev Eanade

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 03:55 PM

Howdy!  

Sort of new to the area and I'm looking to try and get some games in during the week.  I know Sci-Fi city hosts Xwing games on Sundays but unfortunately my schedule usually prevents me from going then.  

Any other pilots want to play on some week nights?  I know any of the CoolStuff Stores have open game nights (with small tables) and Sci Fi city is usually available.  

-Sev

#2 Crabbok

Crabbok

The Doctor

• Members
  • 1,339 posts

Posted 07 May 2014 - 07:53 AM

I've heard some of the Collosseum stores have X-Wing.  In Avalon Park there is a store called Paladin Game & Tech - Myself and some others were doing Tuesday nights there for a little while - but it has kind of dwindled.   

#3 Shecian

Shecian

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 05 June 2014 - 11:14 PM

Hey I'm certainly game when work, wife, and life allow... I'm dying to play and while I'm kinda new to the game I really enjoy it.  Shoot me a line here and i'll email ya and we can meet up sometime soon.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS