The bastards elite

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 IXIMrPinkIXI

IXIMrPinkIXI

• Members
  • 111 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 02:42 PM

If my opponent win a military challenge against me can I kill the bastards elite for claim before it's passive effect takes place or do I have to give up control of the card first?

#2 -Istaril

-Istaril

• Members
  • 772 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 02:46 PM

Claim happens well before passives. You can kill him for claim before he changes control.

#3 OKTarg

OKTarg

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 28 March 2014 - 05:21 PM

He will still, though, change control in the passive step while moribund. This might matter for something like Parting Blow.

#4 Slothgodfather

Slothgodfather

• Members
  • 345 posts

Posted 04 April 2014 - 10:43 AM

You are bringing up Parting Blow because at that point it is no longer your character that is leaving play is it?  What's funny is that means your opponent could play their own Parting Blow after winning a MIL challenge against you.

#5 OKTarg

OKTarg

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 11 April 2014 - 01:21 PM

You are bringing up Parting Blow because at that point it is no longer your character that is leaving play is it?  What's funny is that means your opponent could play their own Parting Blow after winning a MIL challenge against you.

Yes, exactly.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS