• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 RTTGamePub

RTTGamePub

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 02:42 PM

Hey fellow imperials and wookies,

We are happy to announce the start of an X-Wing League at 'Round the Table Game Pub over in Lynnwood, Washington.  

This will be a six-week league beginning on Thursday April 3rd, and will require participants to play on Thursdays to earn points toward their league score.  All squads will be a maximum of 100pts and all released X-wing Miniatures are legal, unless otherwise stated for a specific day.  While you can play at any time on Thursday, we will have several tables set aside and taped off at 6pm for play as most players tend to arrive after then.

There will be no time limit for matches in this league, and points will be allotted as follows:
2 points = Attendance at each Thursday with 1 match

5 points = First Match Win each Thursday

2 points = Each Match Win after the first each Thursday
1 point   = Each Match Loss

1 point   = Each Match Draw

There will be a small list of achievements that can be completed once per player to gain additional points towards their league total.  Prizes will be given to the top 16 players, with the top 3 getting some extra special stuff!

Edited by RTTGamePub, 29 March 2014 - 04:58 PM.

'Round the Table Game Pub

Your Family Friendly Local Game Store & Pub (FFLGSP?)

Lynnwood, WA -- Facebook Page -- (425) 582-2745

#2 Lappenlocker

Lappenlocker

• Members
  • 438 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 08:38 PM

Good to hear. The next time I'm up in Lynnwood at the office I'll be sure to bring my ships and take advantage of this. (I'm the guy that was there the first week you were open, all the way from Dallas.) :)

Edited by Lappenlocker, 27 March 2014 - 08:38 PM.

Bob Bell, Wylie TX
Rebels: (5) X-Wings, (4) Y-Wings, (2) A-Wings, (2) B-Wings, (2) YT-1300s, (2) HWK-290s
Imperials: (9) TIE Fighters, (2) TIE Advanced, (2) TIE Interceptors, (2) TIE Bombers, (2) Lambda Shuttles, (2) Firespray-31s, (2) Imperial Aces

#3 Jo Jo

Jo Jo

• Members
  • 1,025 posts

Posted 28 March 2014 - 03:49 PM

Great! 

"And then, we'll remind the Rebellion what war is all about." 

#4 RTTGamePub

RTTGamePub

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 29 March 2014 - 04:56 PM

Updated!

'Round the Table Game Pub

Your Family Friendly Local Game Store & Pub (FFLGSP?)

Lynnwood, WA -- Facebook Page -- (425) 582-2745

#5 Jo Jo

Jo Jo

• Members
  • 1,025 posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 09:43 AM

Will there be ships to demo, or do you need to bring a complete list? 

I am new to this game and would like to try it before I go crazy and order 20 ships. 

"And then, we'll remind the Rebellion what war is all about." 

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS