New S&V objective set previewed by Team Covenant

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 chiller087

chiller087

• Members
  • 111 posts

Posted 25 March 2014 - 06:18 PM

Just wanted to put this out there for those who haven't looked at cardgamedb...First Scum set I've seen in a while where I thought, "Wow...that looks really solid."

http://www.cardgamed...-team-covenant/

If you can't watch the video, hundreds was nice enough to post some thumbnails of the set.

#2 See Threebilbo

See Threebilbo

• Members
  • 246 posts

Posted 25 March 2014 - 07:36 PM

I'd forgotten that they made Zuckuss a Force-sensitive back in that Bounty Hunters collection from the nineties.  Nice touch, guys.

Looks like a very nice set, too.  Should help with S&V's problems with the Force.  Now I won't feel obligated to commit Jabba.

#3 Demas

Demas

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 25 March 2014 - 07:44 PM

Zuckuss with Vader's Saber!

#4 Budgernaut

Budgernaut

The Uncanny One

• Members
  • 1,525 posts

Posted 26 March 2014 - 12:59 PM

I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!

I have been waiting for Zuckuss since this card game was announced. I was hoping that Zuckuss' objective set would include 3 4 things. 1) Zuckuss would be able to look into an opponent's hand or deck to capture cards because of his ability as a findsman. 2) The set would focus on the Force since Zuckuss is Force-sensitive. 3) 4-LOM would be included in the set.

EDIT: 4) He would have tactics icons because of his snare rifle (I actually expected him to have two tactics and nothing else because he's not much of a fighter, but I'll take the unit damage).

I am so excited to see all three of these things pan out in the Zuckuss set. I was worried Zuckuss would get overlooked since he is often ignored when bounty hunters are represented. I mean, he doesn't even have  a LEGO minfigure yet! But to see them make Zuckuss almost exactly how I imagined him is gratifying beyond description.

I think it's safe to say my DS deck will be locked in to this objective for the next few forevers.

Edited by Budgernaut, 26 March 2014 - 01:05 PM.

• MarthWMaster, GroggyGolem and See Threebilbo like this

"There is a fine line between neutral and amoral. In fact, there may be no line there at all."

--Count Dooku

#5 See Threebilbo

See Threebilbo

• Members
  • 246 posts

Posted 26 March 2014 - 03:01 PM

I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!

I have been waiting for Zuckuss since this card game was announced. I was hoping that Zuckuss' objective set would include 3 4 things. 1) Zuckuss would be able to look into an opponent's hand or deck to capture cards because of his ability as a findsman. 2) The set would focus on the Force since Zuckuss is Force-sensitive. 3) 4-LOM would be included in the set.

EDIT: 4) He would have tactics icons because of his snare rifle (I actually expected him to have two tactics and nothing else because he's not much of a fighter, but I'll take the unit damage).

I am so excited to see all three of these things pan out in the Zuckuss set. I was worried Zuckuss would get overlooked since he is often ignored when bounty hunters are represented. I mean, he doesn't even have  a LEGO minfigure yet! But to see them make Zuckuss almost exactly how I imagined him is gratifying beyond description.

I think it's safe to say my DS deck will be locked in to this objective for the next few forevers.

At the risk of sounding incredibly corny, it makes me very happy to see someone else excited about characters from all over the SW universe getting nods with cool cards and sets.  I think the game has been doing a very good job of tying theme/flavor to mechanics in ways that don't stretch the imagination, yet give each character/set a unique feel that doesn't take away from (most of) the sets' playability.  I mean heck, Salacious Crumb is getting  a card that seems to tie into Scum's occasional getting a bonus by focusing characters.  I imagine he cracks jokes or something.

• Magni likes this

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS