Jinteki Feedback

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Maliseraph

Maliseraph

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 22 March 2014 - 11:38 PM

Trying to focus this deck on causing flatline with Net after a couple points of Brain, or generally encouraging the Runner to let me drop Agenda and then score next turn for fear of nasty non-advance traps. I feel need more economy and ICE, but not really sure where to cut, or if I should go to 54 cards.

Current list:

Agenda (13)
3 Braintrust
1 Clone Retirement
2 False Lead
3 Fetal AI
3 Gila Hands Arcology
1 Private Security Force

Asset (13)
1 Cerebral Overwriter ••
3 Edge of World
3 Jackson Howard •••
3 Shock!
3 Snare!

Upgrade (4)
1 Corporate Troubleshooter •
3 Hokusai Grid

Operation (7)
1 Archived Memories ••
3 Celebrity Gift
3 Neural EMP

Barrier (3)
1 Himitsu-Bako
1 Snowflake
1 Wall of Thorns

Code Gate (1)
1 Viktor 2.0 •••

Sentry (8)
1 Archer ••
1 Fenris ••
2 Neural Katana
2 Swordsman
2 Tsurugi

#2 Kahadras

Kahadras

• Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 05:55 AM

I can't offer much in the way of advice as I'm still pretty new to the game. I've found that a good economy is a really strong asset for any deck Runner or Corp. I try to put a low amount of agenda cards into my deck (I usualy have between 9 and 10) which gives me more cards to use in the rest of the deck.

#3 Dunhere

Dunhere

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 25 March 2014 - 07:44 AM

Edge of World is not amazing with only 12 ice.

I think I'd go with more 2 or 3 point agendas and free up card slots.  Install advance x2 makes the runner just as wary as installing without advancements, and after you score a 5/3 they are far more likely to run the next one, since you're now at match point.

Edited by Dunhere, 25 March 2014 - 07:44 AM.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS