Photo

Variant "delving" play-mode more like 1E.

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#41 ccj86

ccj86

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 07:15 PM

Crazy question, would you be willing to post a video of your version 2.3 to explain and demonstrate?

Great idea!!! I would love to see a vídeo with the tutorial. Anyway, you are doing a good work here.

#42 Madmartigan

Madmartigan

• Members
  • 128 posts

Posted 29 August 2014 - 05:53 AM

Crazy question, would you be willing to post a video of your version 2.3 to explain and demonstrate?

Great idea!!! I would love to see a vídeo with the tutorial. Anyway, you are doing a good work here.

Hmm. I have never made a video for the internet and I do not really have the right equipment or editing software to produce one of sufficient quality to make it the way I would want to, so I would say that the possibility of a tutorial video is slim. But it is a good idea, and I would be willing to consult on such a video if someone wanted to make one.

"Everything will be alright, once we get to Tir Asleen."

#43 Madmartigan

Madmartigan

• Members
  • 128 posts

Posted 20 September 2014 - 04:44 PM

Version 2.4 is up, complete with co-op via RedJak's Automated Overlord Variant.

#44 Madmartigan

Madmartigan

• Members
  • 128 posts

Posted 16 November 2014 - 11:31 AM

Version 3 is in the works. I am adding a system for generating random maps. Stay tuned.

• ccj86 likes this

#45 AgentJ

AgentJ

• Members
  • 205 posts

Posted 16 November 2014 - 02:31 PM

Can you put the link in your sig?

#46 Madmartigan

Madmartigan

• Members
  • 128 posts

Posted 16 November 2014 - 02:49 PM

The link is in the very first post in this thread. Version 3 is not ready yet. I will post again when it is up, probably sometime later this week.

#47 AgentJ

AgentJ

• Members
  • 205 posts

Posted 16 November 2014 - 07:57 PM

Okay thanks!

#48 Madmartigan

Madmartigan

• Members
  • 128 posts

Posted 23 November 2014 - 01:21 PM

Version 3.0 is live. I have added a complete system for generating random maps. One tile is placed and explored at a time, similar to the official co-op rules and some of the other sans-Overlord variants around. However, with this system and RedJak's RAOV, the players can choose to play either with an Overlord or without.

#49 noodles

noodles

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 30 November 2014 - 05:10 PM

I'm really looking forward to trying this with the RAOV since it will likely be a solo adventure for me.

• Madmartigan likes this

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS