Tome of Chaos Undivided

• Please log in to reply
60 replies to this topic

#61 Ravenstormchaser

Ravenstormchaser

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 02:17 PM

After reading my copy of ToD...I have to say I would love moe Bionics yes...but a polite little statement that is missing from that book that all three others had? PCs can take this X as a Follower at Talent Y. The only mention of this kind of thing in ToD is the single callout for Deamon Engines...which dosn't give the Nurgle types any special Nurgle only minions unlike everyone else...also...WTF are my Plauge Zombies and Plauge Sprayers?? Or atleast some kind of weapon mod that removes Flame and adds Corrosion/Toxic to Flamers? I mean yeah house rules and all its easy enough to do for both the Spayer and Zombies but comon it was simple and something that they could have put in to add more mechanics to the book rather then the section on Nurgle aligned worlds that were ALREADY covered in detail in the core book.

Someone needs to just write up a bunch of weapon Mods/Ammo types that make sense for some of the more flavourful things faction types would use. Toxin shells/rounds/blade mods oh heres one! POISONS!! theres a dozen or so places in the main book and ToD that say things like "Has Toxic (0) or other effects by poison loaded" And yet there isnt a single Poison in a BC book to date! Drugs, Diseases(that have to be loaded into something that says it can carry a disease...) thats it. Where the heck is the list of liquid death people. Some of this stuff should have been in ToD, it really should have.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS