• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#41 Yoshiyahu

Yoshiyahu

• Members
  • 488 posts

Posted 26 March 2014 - 09:39 AM

The War Store.  

Their Star Wars FFG products have been in stock and shipping around a week before anyone else, and is most likely where themensch has been getting his books.

CorellianCrafts.com is now live! Be sure to check it out for hand-made Star Wars dice bags and accessories!

#42 themensch

themensch

• Members
  • 530 posts

Posted 26 March 2014 - 10:53 AM

The War Store.  

Their Star Wars FFG products have been in stock and shipping around a week before anyone else, and is most likely where themensch has been getting his books.

Excellent try!  (of course I wouldn't tell you if you were right, though!)

Edited by themensch, 26 March 2014 - 10:53 AM.

#43 Grimmshade

Grimmshade

• Members
  • 430 posts

Posted 26 March 2014 - 02:22 PM

Well, I'll definitely give them a try next time. Miniature Market still doesn't have their stock in.

#44 Yoshiyahu

Yoshiyahu

• Members
  • 488 posts

Posted 26 March 2014 - 09:23 PM

Well, I'll definitely give them a try next time. Miniature Market still doesn't have their stock in.

That's not entirely surprising. The "street date" isn't until Friday.

CorellianCrafts.com is now live! Be sure to check it out for hand-made Star Wars dice bags and accessories!

#45 Dex Vulen

Dex Vulen

• Members
  • 467 posts

Posted 28 March 2014 - 04:52 PM

Got my email from MM stating that it has shipped.  Now the other wave of waiting.

Proud Member of the Gand Anti-Defamation League.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS