Photo

Does Boba Fetts Scum Affiliation hurt his card?

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#41 See Threebilbo

See Threebilbo

• Members
  • 246 posts

Posted 15 March 2014 - 02:45 PM

I know!  They're totally incapable of winning games.  What a dumb affiliation.  Where does Palpatine think he gets off, anyway?

#42 The Gas

The Gas

• Members
  • 205 posts

Posted 15 March 2014 - 04:07 PM

It's too bad Boba couldn't receive errata with 3 capacity, and (if necessary) his armor with only +2 capacity.

That, and make his reaction an interrupt so he can actually use it more than once in a blue moon.

• MarthWMaster and GroggyGolem like this

#43 OrganicJedi

OrganicJedi

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 24 March 2014 - 09:50 PM

When the new Mara comes out, I might try building a deck around her, the Emperor and Boba.  Six protectors will make him a good deal more viable.

I'm only counting 4 protectors there (2 Royal Guards, 2 Shadow Guards).  You could toss in the BotF Mara and hope to use Join Me to grab a Guardian of the Peace for a 5th protector... then use Palpatine to grab Join Me back and grab another Guardian of the Peace for a 6th...

2 Shadow Guards per Mara pod IIRC.

Nope, just 1.  We know card 1( the objective), 2 (Mara), 3 (Shadow Guard), 4 (Mara's saber), and 6 (Rage).  Card 5 will either be an enhancement or an event, but is definitely not a Shadow Guard.

It will probably be the 2 for 2 resource that all factions are getting. We've seen Imperial, smuggler and rebel so far. If it is included. Her set becomes stupid strong.

#44 The Gas

The Gas

• Members
  • 205 posts

Posted 25 March 2014 - 02:14 AM

I would call that broken, but apprently that's just fine for Sith and Smuggler pods. :-p

• See Threebilbo likes this

#45 MarthWMaster

MarthWMaster

• Members
  • 1,226 posts

Posted 25 March 2014 - 10:13 AM

I see Scum becoming the dominant DS threat by the end of this cycle. But I've been wrong before.

#46 See Threebilbo

See Threebilbo

• Members
  • 246 posts

Posted 25 March 2014 - 04:26 PM

Let's hope you're not wrong this time, though.

• MarthWMaster likes this

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS