Spokane Washington Uncle's Games

• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

#41 Kyln

Kyln

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 22 March 2014 - 10:44 AM

Plus All of the entry fee's will be used go toward more great stuff. $15 per player. Date and time TBA. 

The Motto of this event will be " Rebel Scum. " \

As for people sabotaging the post about this being an Anti Uncles Games post or such is just hurting the issue of a break down with FFG and its community in the NW. 

And saying someone is being negative buy point out the facts. AKA cost and location. Not the stores issue but a Major issue FFG overlooked. 

I think the idea of holding tournaments for people unable to attend either regional tournament for whatever reason is a great idea, as the more events in the community the better. However, recommending players not attend regional tournaments is actively working to harm the community.

This thread is titled: Spokane Washington Uncle's Games. Perhaps the title could be renamed to more appropriately reflect what you want the topic to be? As I have mentioned, I am completely in support of communicating what you want to FFG so they can improve organized play. I think running events for those who cannot attend a regional tournament is great. Please understand that when you title a thread with my stores name alone, and then proceed to tell players that they should not attend a tournament I am hosting, I do not see that as a neutral thread about a breakdown between FFG and NW X-Wing players.

I look forward to sharing the details on what we have planned for everyone at our regional tournament and playing great games with those able to attend. 

Fly casual

• yagyu, TK-420, Lappenlocker and 1 other like this

#42 Sylvermouse

Sylvermouse

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 22 March 2014 - 10:47 AM

https://www.facebook.com/Ihawkeye Dear FFG, since you monitor the forums, here is my FB page, i post a lot of pics, have several albums of local SW:x-wing games and events, I live in McMinnville, Oregon. You :ph34r:  us with the events all being 10+ hours away when the level of X-wing player here (silicon forest) certainly Trumps what is over there. 4 hours is acceptable, i would drive to even the lower area Seattle events. Heck even a British company knows to spread events in California and lower Seattle venue for regional events. I am directly calling out the Moderator to contact the guy who is responsible for the events and have him add an N. Oregon or Lower Washington event

• DavidWa and paulguise like this

#43 yagyu

yagyu

• Members
  • 258 posts

Posted 22 March 2014 - 10:56 AM

Well said Kyln. I am sorry to see the negative feeback associated with Uncles games which is a great store. And i am hoping myself to make the regionals even though it is several hours away. I need to figure out the cost and see if it is feesable, also a question for them

(To Uncles games, is this a 1 day event or are you splitting it into 2 days?)

But yeah I do not think anyone should condem the store or tell others not to go to the event.

For whatever the reason this is how it is, alot of people are not happy about the distance but again it is not the stores fault. I am sure even if an event was here in portland or salem or even eugene there would be many ppl from washington or further who would be upset.

Hopefully ffg will take note and either rectify this years situation or make strides to plan better next year.

Ultimately we all love the game and want to support it.

• Sylvermouse likes this

#44 Kyln

Kyln

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 22 March 2014 - 11:20 AM

Well said Kyln. I am sorry to see the negative feeback associated with Uncles games which is a great store. And i am hoping myself to make the regionals even though it is several hours away. I need to figure out the cost and see if it is feesable, also a question for them

But yeah I do not think anyone should condem the store or tell others not to go to the event.

For whatever the reason this is how it is, alot of people are not happy about the distance but again it is not the stores fault. I am sure even if an event was here in portland or salem or even eugene there would be many ppl from washington or further who would be upset.

Hopefully ffg will take note and either rectify this years situation or make strides to plan better next year.

The Spokane Regional will be a one day event. That being said, we will be doing a Furball event the night before for those who are coming in the day before and want to play some X-Wing. Fun, casual, get the jitters out kind of event. I am also working on some other things as well, but they are still too preliminary to give much information on. 

• yagyu likes this

#45 Sylvermouse

Sylvermouse

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 22 March 2014 - 01:11 PM

Kyln, it also might help to get a few business that are local to do a group rate for hotel the night before and like a furball pizza break delivery or something to mitigate this disaster of FFG planning ...are you listening FFG ?? or Just add another event in the Un-served area FFG

#46 Kyln

Kyln

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 22 March 2014 - 03:45 PM

Kyln, it also might help to get a few business that are local to do a group rate for hotel the night before and like a furball pizza break delivery or something to mitigate this disaster of FFG planning ...are you listening FFG ?? or Just add another event in the Un-served area FFG

I am working on that currently, there are several nearby hotels (we are right next to the Spokane Convention center) and I want to find best deal possible. 

#47 phday

phday

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 22 March 2014 - 11:17 PM

Fantasy Flight was very disappointed that no stores in the Seattle or Portland metropolitan area signed up for an X-Wing Regional. That's straight from the top of the head of Organized Play at FFG. Anyone who claims otherwise apparently didn't fill out the form correctly. FFG plans to improve their application process next year. In the meantime any Stores who dispute this can take it directly to FFG. Those guys are super accessible to retailers and anyone who is telling you otherwise is way off base. In addition they have learned a lot this year so your can expect an even better OP process next year. Case closed.

I have a really hard time believing that no one in the PDX / Seattle area applied for a regional slot...

That's funny that you say that because that's what THEY said too.  They were pretty amazed and disappointed that no stores applied.  As for other issues many of them are being ironed out for next year (especially the timing of events and application process). 

#48 phday

phday

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 22 March 2014 - 11:23 PM

https://www.facebook.com/Ihawkeye Dear FFG, since you monitor the forums, here is my FB page, i post a lot of pics, have several albums of local SW:x-wing games and events, I live in McMinnville, Oregon. You :ph34r:  us with the events all being 10+ hours away when the level of X-wing player here (silicon forest) certainly Trumps what is over there. 4 hours is acceptable, i would drive to even the lower area Seattle events. Heck even a British company knows to spread events in California and lower Seattle venue for regional events. I am directly calling out the Moderator to contact the guy who is responsible for the events and have him add an N. Oregon or Lower Washington event

I talked directly to the head of Organized Play a few days ago at the Gama Trade Show.  Sadly no one applied in the Seattle/Portland area and so things will remain as stands this year.  Next year as the bugs are worked out with Regionals FFG hope to make sure there is one event in the Seattle/Portland, but of course it still will need stores to apply. Consider FFG barely had Organized Play 2 years ago, they are working pretty hard to get this all worked out and unlike say WotC they have to do it across multiple games and fanbases. Things in the pipe include a Judge program and Tournament Software so just be patient here.

#49 yagyu

yagyu

• Members
  • 258 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 03:05 AM

This is very untrue, i saw the email from my boss here in salem, we did indeed apply. I am also sure other stores such as gaurdian games applied. We were turned down this year. and encouraged to try again next year, so this is very hard to believe especially being we have proof otherwise. this is the email from ffg's reply to the application here.

"Greetings!

Thank you for submitting an application to host a 2014 Regional Championship. We were excited by the number of applications we received and each decision was difficult to make. After reviewing all of the applications, we wish to inform you that we did not select your venue to host a 2014 Regional Championship. We encourage you to apply again next year.

Thank you."

So either the head of ffg organized play is covering himself or somewhere something got messed up. Regardless as i said, this is the situation and making excuses is not going to change the situation. We did apply, others applied, to say no one applied is completely inaccurate. I love ffg and want very much to support this game, despite the misakes made with this years regionals. But it does irk me to keep hearing NO ONE applied in our area when this is clearly not true.

Edited by yagyu, 23 March 2014 - 10:53 AM.

#50 CatPeeler

CatPeeler

• Members
  • 112 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 11:18 AM

Dice Age in Vancouver applied this year, period.  They hosted a regional last year, as well.

• mrfroggies and TK-420 like this

#51 DavidWa

DavidWa

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 12:52 PM

Will People stop posting that this post has anything do do with a issue with Uncles games. When it was posted Uncles Games was the only Regional's listed for the NW. But I'm sure you knew this. And it has be posted 2 times with the 1st post on this was not about Uncles but with FFG and placing the Regional's in BFE NW. . THIS HAS NOTING NEGATIVE TO DO WITH Uncles GAMES> READ THE POST BEFORE  YOU VOMIT THIS BS ON HERE ANY MORE! Your just hurting the issue with this kind of post.

#52 DavidWa

DavidWa

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 12:57 PM

And If you see Negative feed back about uncles you need to quote what your reading and on what post. Due to the only Negative feed back seems be becoming from the people saying they are sorry about this phantom feed back.

#53 yagyu

yagyu

• Members
  • 258 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 03:31 PM

Plus All of the entry fee's will be used go toward more great stuff. $15 per player. Date and time TBA. 

The Motto of this event will be " Rebel Scum. " \

As for people sabotaging the post about this being an Anti Uncles Games post or such is just hurting the issue of a break down with FFG and its community in the NW. 

And saying someone is being negative buy point out the facts. AKA cost and location. Not the stores issue but a Major issue FFG overlooked. 

I think the idea of holding tournaments for people unable to attend either regional tournament for whatever reason is a great idea, as the more events in the community the better. However, recommending players not attend regional tournaments is actively working to harm the community.

This thread is titled: Spokane Washington Uncle's Games. Perhaps the title could be renamed to more appropriately reflect what you want the topic to be? As I have mentioned, I am completely in support of communicating what you want to FFG so they can improve organized play. I think running events for those who cannot attend a regional tournament is great. Please understand that when you title a thread with my stores name alone, and then proceed to tell players that they should not attend a tournament I am hosting, I do not see that as a neutral thread about a breakdown between FFG and NW X-Wing players.

I look forward to sharing the details on what we have planned for everyone at our regional tournament and playing great games with those able to attend. 

Fly casual

Dude i was agreeing with klyn that you should not be telling people not to go to the regionals and about the title. No need to be hostile. Apparently the guys from uncles feel that they are getting some negative press from this as "qouted" from above about the title. Rather then jump down peoples throats for emphasizing that is is about the distance and not the store maybe you should do as klyn asked and rename the thread so that poeple can focus on the distance topic rather than unlces games.

Edited by yagyu, 23 March 2014 - 03:37 PM.

#54 DavidWa

DavidWa

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 05:26 PM

Uncles was getting a phone call " from someone not to be named" and then posted on the forms. As for not going to the Regional. I am not going to take that back. And that Uncles didn't hold this event in Bellevue is their choice. You can make your own point on that.

" the fist possible negative post on this issue but only due to you brought it up. " I had avoided even responding to what they had said other than there was NO negative post about their store prior to them popping in out of no where in response to a phone call they had with a customer. But when people like you keep taking this issue to be about Uncles games when we have been very clear that it is with FFG and trying to make us into trolls well " you can't handle the truth " As for the name .. it was the only NW event and it was at Uncles Games. And they chosen to have it in Spokane vs Seattle. If that was FFG's call or Their call? I would have like them to post on that.

And when 90% of the community can't go to the event. We are only asking 10% of the community to please put their money to good use at their local store? Are you not supporting your local store?  Are you saying we should all speed $200 to $500 if you have daycare needs to go to this even vs supporting our local game stores who support FFG and Xwing ? We feel FFG is not supporting us or our local Region well what you do think? They have Gen con and Worlds that we can handle. But Local event like this is going to far when it comes to local, " kids under 18 " and People with kids and jobs that make under 100k a year. Personally they could have this event in Antarctica and I could go. But that that doesn't say the rest of my community could do the same.

And yes I know 90% of the community we helped build in the Northwest. Having made it to 95% of every store event in support of the game and trying to find new players to join us in making events bigger as we try to take this game to the next level. Like competitive chess , 40k, Magic ect.

One of the leaders of our NW community took time to organize every local store event so that we wouldn't over lap game days with each store to have the largest groups possible show up in support of this game. And to gather every email and contact info of players we could to help grow the sharing of events to make sure this game stayed strong here in the NW for years to come.  This was working until the NW Regionals were posted and then only 3 people showed up to the next store event. And this store is a MAJOR Supporter of X wing and every prior even they held was 15+. When we called people and asked them why they didn't make it they all said the same thing " #$%^ FFG and x wing. ... Not good. 

Many of the local stores where personally told by FFG they made a " Error " with the Regional. This did come to light after we made sure the proper people in the community let FFG know how we felt. 

At this point we are trying to keep our community from jumping ship to other games that do support them. With a local Event to protest this error that could be fixed. And yes in our group of over 20 ... many have stopped playing the game due to this. And we are trying to win them back with showing our support that they do matter in the community.

Edited by DavidWa, 23 March 2014 - 06:16 PM.

#55 Lappenlocker

Lappenlocker

• Members
  • 438 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 06:55 PM

And they chosen to have it in Spokane vs Seattle. If that was FFG's call or Their call? I would have like them to post on that.

David, there was already a post on that. The Bellevue store manager posted that they chose not to apply. AFAIK, there has been no post from the Redmond store manager.
Bob Bell, Wylie TX
Rebels: (5) X-Wings, (4) Y-Wings, (2) A-Wings, (2) B-Wings, (2) YT-1300s, (2) HWK-290s
Imperials: (9) TIE Fighters, (2) TIE Advanced, (2) TIE Interceptors, (2) TIE Bombers, (2) Lambda Shuttles, (2) Firespray-31s, (2) Imperial Aces

#56 DavidWa

DavidWa

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 24 March 2014 - 09:06 AM

And they chosen to have it in Spokane vs Seattle. If that was FFG's call or Their call? I would have like them to post on that.

David, there was already a post on that. The Bellevue store manager posted that they chose not to apply. AFAIK, there has been no post from the Redmond store manager.

Yep. Again I will avoid this issue. But it is well know that if you didn't know the NW and saw a name that popped up in Seattle, one could make an error thinking they picked a i5 store. I do enjoy how they lost all the other stores like Salem, Vancouver Wa, and 3 in Seattle. But lets not focus on how this is crazy to have a Regional 400 miles from the biggest concentration of 90% of the stores that support the games. 

The only good thing out of this.. is the NW was not the only group to have an issue like this. And this mess might stop it from ever happening again. Due I try and keep my cup 1/2 full. lol

Edited by DavidWa, 24 March 2014 - 09:14 AM.

#57 phday

phday

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 25 March 2014 - 11:30 AM

I'll reply In-line for clarity:

Uncles was getting a phone call " from someone not to be named" and then posted on the forms. As for not going to the Regional. I am not going to take that back. And that Uncles didn't hold this event in Bellevue is their choice. You can make your own point on that.

" the fist possible negative post on this issue but only due to you brought it up. " I had avoided even responding to what they had said other than there was NO negative post about their store prior to them popping in out of no where in response to a phone call they had with a customer. But when people like you keep taking this issue to be about Uncles games when we have been very clear that it is with FFG and trying to make us into trolls well " you can't handle the truth " As for the name .. it was the only NW event and it was at Uncles Games. And they chosen to have it in Spokane vs Seattle. If that was FFG's call or Their call? I would have like them to post on that.

This was Fantasy Flight's call.  Though Uncle's Games is 4 stores each store hosts events separately at the discretion of that store's manager and event coordinator.  Uncle's Spokane applied and was awarded a Regional.

And when 90% of the community can't go to the event. We are only asking 10% of the community to please put their money to good use at their local store? Are you not supporting your local store?  Are you saying we should all speed $200 to $500 if you have daycare needs to go to this even vs supporting our local game stores who support FFG and Xwing ? We feel FFG is not supporting us or our local Region well what you do think? They have Gen con and Worlds that we can handle. But Local event like this is going to far when it comes to local, " kids under 18 " and People with kids and jobs that make under 100k a year. Personally they could have this event in Antarctica and I could go. But that that doesn't say the rest of my community could do the same.

High Level Organized Play in any format often involves some level of money not going to your FLGS.  That's not to say you shouldn't support your FLGS as much as possible, but I think you'd be hard pressed to find a Magic player who only attended PTQ's hosted by their FLGS or a Warhammer Tournament only hosted by their FLGS.  High Level Organized Play often also involves a level of travel, many local Magic players travel to Vancouver BC, Las Vegas and Richmond to participate in such events. Uncle's hosts a local Warmachine team that is often bouncing around the country for Organized Play events.  Even within a region events are moved to different locations to enable everyone to have a fair chance of access. Regionals is intended to be a high level event, that's why Store Championships exist, to allow a local level tournament that doesn't involve travel and allows you to remain at your FLGS.  Remember the Regional is a qualifier for even further travel expenses. If you think Spokane is bad just wait until you have to trek to Minneapolis. 

And yes I know 90% of the community we helped build in the Northwest. Having made it to 95% of every store event in support of the game and trying to find new players to join us in making events bigger as we try to take this game to the next level. Like competitive chess , 40k, Magic ect.

I think you are demanding too much too fast.  I don't disagree that X-Wing can and will get there, but expecting that level of Organized Play on the second year a game has been out might be demanding a lot.  FFG has done a great job getting Organized Play where it is at and has big plans to work out even more of these kinks in the future.  You need to remember they are not doing this for one game but 5+ games all simultaneously.  You need to remember that FFG is not some huge megacorp and many of the employees are wearing multiple hats.  It seems like their order of priority for objectives, getting things like a judge program and an event reporter up and running makes logical sense to me.

One of the leaders of our NW community took time to organize every local store event so that we wouldn't over lap game days with each store to have the largest groups possible show up in support of this game. And to gather every email and contact info of players we could to help grow the sharing of events to make sure this game stayed strong here in the NW for years to come.  This was working until the NW Regionals were posted and then only 3 people showed up to the next store event. And this store is a MAJOR Supporter of X wing and every prior even they held was 15+. When we called people and asked them why they didn't make it they all said the same thing " #$%^ FFG and x wing. ... Not good. 

It's a shame that they would drop a game so easily. I'm not sure I even totally understand their reasoning.

Many of the local stores where personally told by FFG they made a " Error " with the Regional. This did come to light after we made sure the proper people in the community let FFG know how we felt. 

What kind of error? It sounds like something went wrong with the application process if some stores did indeed apply but the head of OP never saw their applications.  They are working on a new application system for next years SC and Regionals that I think will be far superior.

At this point we are trying to keep our community from jumping ship to other games that do support them. With a local Event to protest this error that could be fixed. And yes in our group of over 20 ... many have stopped playing the game due to this. And we are trying to win them back with showing our support that they do matter in the community.

It's really a shame that players gave up on a game so early in it's lifespan.  However I played Magic back in the early 90's and I certainly remember people having similar reactions during the Ice Age block never to return.  Personally I think it was more their loss than WotC's because they missed a lot of really cool growth and changes in the game.  X-Wing is in a similar place, and FFG is definitely not deaf to what players want. They just have to balance those needs with a world market and multiple games.  Be patient, I think personally they may have one of the best Organized Play systems in the market once they get it tuned and all the bugs worked out.  

Hope my answers were helpful.  

Edited by phday, 25 March 2014 - 11:31 AM.

#58 paulguise

paulguise

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 01:11 PM

What I don't understand is why FFG can't just add a venue and ship out a box or two? I know nationals require a certain number of players but adding two stores will make the math of players work out won't it (I'm not a TO so correct me if I'm wrong). It seems really simple to fix on FFG's side. 

Add a venue in PDX and Seattle. Ship out some boxes (they had to have extras made in case of losses or mis-prints). Please tell me how much more is involved? 

• DavidWa and Sylvermouse like this

#59 DavidWa

DavidWa

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 03:26 PM

Thank you for your input. Here are some of the Key issue we agree on and Disagree on. 

I'll reply In-line for clarity:

This was Fantasy Flight's call.  Though Uncle's Games is 4 stores each store hosts events separately at the discretion of that store's manager and event coordinator.  Uncle's Spokane applied and was awarded a Regional.

Good, this was one issue we couldn't get when asked to FFG. 

High Level Organized Play in any format often involves some level of money not going to your FLGS.  That's not to say you shouldn't support your FLGS as much as possible, but I think you'd be hard pressed to find a Magic player who only attended PTQ's hosted by their FLGS or a Warhammer Tournament only hosted by their FLGS.  High Level Organized Play often also involves a level of travel, many local Magic players travel to Vancouver BC, Las Vegas and Richmond to participate in such events. Uncle's hosts a local Warmachine team that is often bouncing around the country for Organized Play events.  Even within a region events are moved to different locations to enable everyone to have a fair chance of access. Regionals is intended to be a high level event, that's why Store Championships exist, to allow a local level tournament that doesn't involve travel and allows you to remain at your FLGS.  Remember the Regional is a qualifier for even further travel expenses. If you think Spokane is bad just wait until you have to trek to Minneapolis. 

This is where Wizards and the groups Failed when the got too big. This event is not GenCon " North American Regional " or Worlds its the NW Regional. And they put it 300 miles from 90% of the stores that support it. Call me crazy but that is just plain stupid. As for 40k well that company is the worst when it comes to supporting its community or the stores. They will open a store next to a local store and not blink twice about it.

I think you are demanding too much too fast.  I don't disagree that X-Wing can and will get there, but expecting that level of Organized Play on the second year a game has been out might be demanding a lot.  FFG has done a great job getting Organized Play where it is at and has big plans to work out even more of these kinks in the future.  You need to remember they are not doing this for one game but 5+ games all simultaneously.  You need to remember that FFG is not some huge megacorp and many of the employees are wearing multiple hats.  It seems like their order of priority for objectives, getting things like a judge program and an event reporter up and running makes logical sense to me.

I agree in the past FFG has done a good job a Supporting local and Regional Events. This Knee Jerk Reaction to the 40+ people who showed up to worlds with a Regional Win is blowing up in their face. As for This game going to the Level of Magic well pushing the core groups like the North West away with this epic fail is not going to help. Also due to the many people who did win they had an outstanding turnout at worlds in 11/2013. So to take this success and flush it down the drain is just crazy.

It's a shame that they would drop a game so easily. I'm not sure I even totally understand their reasoning.

It's not to surprising due to many players are sick of the way they are treated by companies and in the basic feeling of I knew it. When this happened and No one could make a simple Leadership dissension to fix the very simple issue. 

What kind of error? It sounds like something went wrong with the application process if some stores did indeed apply but the head of OP never saw their applications.  They are working on a new application system for next years SC and Regionals that I think will be far superior.

What kind of Error. Well they told people in Vegas that they didn't get any stores in the Local Seattle Or Portland Zone to sign up for the event. Well This was not the case and many Stores did sign up and someone at FFG didn't do their job. If I was in charge of running this I would have called to see why major stores in 2 million + pop zones didn't want to support our game. This would have lead to me finding out I some how missed 5 + stores applications. And for the few they didn't miss on the i5 zone but still picked 2 300+ miles from 90% of the players shows a major lack of basic sales and promoting of a product.  This will hurt sales in the Northwest. 

It's really a shame that players gave up on a game so early in it's lifespan.  However I played Magic back in the early 90's and I certainly remember people having similar reactions during the Ice Age block never to return.  Personally I think it was more their loss than WotC's because they missed a lot of really cool growth and changes in the game.  X-Wing is in a similar place, and FFG is definitely not deaf to what players want. They just have to balance those needs with a world market and multiple games.  Be patient, I think personally they may have one of the best Organized Play systems in the market once they get it tuned and all the bugs worked out.  

Hope my answers were helpful.  

I too played Magic from the Alpha Days and Remember the issues prior to Ice-age. " the tip of the iceberg " lol There were many issues as Wizards got too big and had great people moved from supporting the local events and major events to new people who we felt didn't have a clue when it came to running the setup and support to growing the events. Magic as you recal was one of the few games to make it to ESPN. Where is that now? Sad that FFG can't put a thinking cap on and just fix this " small " issue.    When looking at people giving up on a game. We, there are many other fish out there competing for those dollars. So it's more of the issue of keeping want you have grown happy and growing vs just letting it die. It doesn't take much to lose market share. Where it takes even less to fix this issue.  ;) 

Edited by DavidWa, 27 March 2014 - 03:51 PM.

#60 Sylvermouse

Sylvermouse

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 01:53 PM

It is funny that i called out not only the moderator to respond to my earlier post, but the head of Organized play...... Silence.... that is all we have got from them,   Seriously ??? So stop hiding and explain the lies about the stores not signing up or i brand thee as a cowardly whomp rat  (if i have missed another thread where they have explained or added the needed events, I apologize ahead of time)

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS