Attack clarification Question..

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 briank

briank

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 11 March 2014 - 07:36 AM

If you get through a turn and its the genestealers attack phase, for example say there is (3) genestealer cards attacking a lone space Marine. Do they get three dice rolls against the space Marine  or just one role for the group of attacking genestealers?  Thank you.   BK

#2 Dam

Dam

• Members
  • 7,300 posts

Posted 12 March 2014 - 02:08 AM

If the GS are all in one space AND on the same side in the formation, they are a single swarm, single attack. To survive, Marine needs to roll a 4 or a 5.

"A dirty mind is its own reward."

#3 briank

briank

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 12 March 2014 - 07:54 AM

I played last night after watching hours of you tube videos. I gave the swarm of genestealers; each GS in the swarm an individual attack. Oops. I read your post this morning.

Thanks for the heads up and info. I went through most of the rooms and was on the last room card & my last SP,  I was wiped out before winning the game. It was fun and brutal. I think the last turn was like one SP against 7 Genestealers.  :)

I will try again tonight.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS