275 replies to this topic

#21 Routa-maa

Routa-maa

• Members
  • 563 posts

Posted 11 March 2014 - 12:09 PM

@Peterstepon

You have been blessed by Papa Nurgle :D

Muutokselle annamme Elämän, Elämälle annamme Muutoksen.

#22 Navar

Navar

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 11 March 2014 - 01:29 PM

'Bout time.

I am SUPER excited for this product.

Also I think it is obvious that it is Death Guard and Iron Warriors.

Warpsmith and Daemon Engines are a dead giveaway. 

Edited by Navar, 11 March 2014 - 01:30 PM.

#23 H.B.M.C.

H.B.M.C.

Freelance Writer/Play-Tester

• Members
  • 1,485 posts

Posted 11 March 2014 - 03:47 PM

Sometimes I love this forum. We've been waiting forever for this to be announced, and like 1/4 of you are complaining that it might be the end of the line. Can we not just enjoy the eternal sickness that Papa gifts us all with?

Happens every time.

No announced release? The line must be over!
New announced book? The line must be over!

BYE

• Magnus Grendel likes this

Matt Eustace. Contributing Author Credits: Church of the Damned, The Lathe Worlds, The Lathe Worlds - The Lost Dataslate, Only War Core Rulebook, Hammer of the Emperor, Shield of Humanity, Tome of Fate, Tome of Blood, Tome of Excess and Tome of Decay.

The views expressed in this post are my own. I do not speak for or on behalf of Fantasy Flight Games.

#24 Calgor Grim

Calgor Grim

• Members
  • 471 posts

Posted 11 March 2014 - 05:00 PM

I'm looking forward to the release on rules for Ascension as mentioned in that last bit on Paragraph 2. To free oneself from the bindings of mortality and ascend to become a powerful engine of wrath as a daemon.

Loyal Missionary Father Grim of the Kingston 293rd Storm Troopers

#25 Mournstorm

Mournstorm

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 11 March 2014 - 08:51 PM

The stomach churns, the bowels roil, the brow pours with gellid sweat in anticipation. Yum.

Build a man a fire and he will be warm for one night. SET a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

#26 Routa-maa

Routa-maa

• Members
  • 563 posts

Posted 12 March 2014 - 01:18 AM

I'm so waiting to make guy like this  :D

m2730187a_99800201009_WoCFestusCFC02_873

"Now, now. The Doctors in the house"

• Amroth likes this

#27 Traejun

Traejun

• Members
  • 302 posts

Posted 12 March 2014 - 01:44 PM

I'm a little disappointed there's no CSM Apothecary archtype.  Otherwise... it's about bloody time.

#28 Hungerydarkstar

Hungerydarkstar

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 March 2014 - 02:12 PM

Now all I need to do is find a group to do unleash papas blessings soon :3

#29 Amroth

Amroth

• Members
  • 222 posts

Posted 12 March 2014 - 02:42 PM

I'm looking forward to the release on rules for Ascension as mentioned in that last bit on Paragraph 2. To free oneself from the bindings of mortality and ascend to become a powerful engine of wrath as a daemon.

I'm with you, a lot in the book has me excited but ascension rules are probably what I am looking forward to most!

#30 Routa-maa

Routa-maa

• Members
  • 563 posts

Posted 13 March 2014 - 04:08 AM

Just popped to my mind.

Would it be nice to FFG include in the "DIY Daemon Engine" rules way to make almost dead/incapacitated player character into a Helbrute.

I think my groups Heretek would be more than pleased if they would, as he is starting to tire always getting new legs for our groups Berzerker. Almost every hit lads into Berzerkers legs, I think he is going through his 7th pair.

• Drachdhar and Amroth like this

#31 H.B.M.C.

H.B.M.C.

• Members
  • 1,485 posts

Posted 13 March 2014 - 07:40 AM

Helbrutes aren't Daemon Engines.

BYE

Matt Eustace. Contributing Author Credits: Church of the Damned, The Lathe Worlds, The Lathe Worlds - The Lost Dataslate, Only War Core Rulebook, Hammer of the Emperor, Shield of Humanity, Tome of Fate, Tome of Blood, Tome of Excess and Tome of Decay.

The views expressed in this post are my own. I do not speak for or on behalf of Fantasy Flight Games.

#32 Routa-maa

Routa-maa

• Members
  • 563 posts

Posted 13 March 2014 - 07:54 AM

Helbrutes aren't Daemon Engines.

BYE

I know but as they are making rules for making your own Engines, why not include possibility to make player Helbrute (Dreadnought).

As player of TT CSM army the new Helbrute is Beautiful  :D

Edited by Routa-maa, 13 March 2014 - 07:56 AM.

#33 H.B.M.C.

H.B.M.C.

• Members
  • 1,485 posts

Posted 13 March 2014 - 03:13 PM

I know but as they are making rules for making your own Engines, why not include possibility to make player Helbrute (Dreadnought).

Because they're not Daemon Engines.  ;)  The rules for Helbrutes are in Tome of Fate, but you probably knew that.

But yes, the new kit GW put out is very nice.

BYE

#34 Routa-maa

Routa-maa

• Members
  • 563 posts

Posted 13 March 2014 - 11:38 PM

You must have meant Tome of Excess. As Helbrutes have stats there, in the Gates of Moment section.

But oh well, one can only dream.

Army of Decimators might cure my melancholy :D

#35 H.B.M.C.

H.B.M.C.

• Members
  • 1,485 posts

Posted 14 March 2014 - 05:50 AM

*slaps head*

Yes, that's what I meant. And I should know... I wrote that section! LOL @ me!  :rolleyes: 

:D 

BYE

• Drachdhar and Amroth like this

#36 Drake56

Drake56

• Members
  • 123 posts

Posted 20 March 2014 - 06:52 AM

ahh it is a sign that the flatulant one is pleased with me :) Just gone back to my TT Nurgle army and that night log on to see this is releasing ah indeed pestilance is flowing also in time for the start of my next BC group :)

#37 DreadLord

DreadLord

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 20 March 2014 - 06:32 PM

Good to see ascension will no longer be an ending.  Hopefully they will include weapons like the chem-burner, always had a soft spot for that one.  Possibly a little melty.

Hopefully they will also include possessing vehicles.  After all who wouldn't want a possessed land raider for them and their minions.

#38 Cail

Cail

• Members
  • 391 posts

Posted 21 March 2014 - 01:46 AM

Now I can finally play this game. I've basically been completely put off because I couldn't follow my favourite Chaos God in all his glory.

The Carnival moves moves...

• Intellect is the Understanding of Knowledge.
  • Sentience is the Basest Form of Intellect.
  • Understanding is the True Path to Comprehension.
  • Comprehension is the Key to all Things

#39 wabbitking

wabbitking

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 21 March 2014 - 08:03 PM

hope for a mordhiem carnival of chaos warband.

#40 Magnus Grendel

Magnus Grendel

The Empire Needs You!

• Members
  • 1,357 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 08:31 AM

Wooo! and furthermore Hooo!

To be honest, I don't mind if it is the end-of-line or not; it makes for a complete set, and with seven pretty good pre-scripted adventures and lots of inspiration, you can push the setting as far as you like. Not that I won't take whatever else FFG offers, mind you.

Plus, A full set of legion archetypes now.

Plus, rules for becoming possessed. Yay for Gal Vorbak characters....

All together; you all know the words:

"Shut Up And Take My Money....."

Edited by Magnus Grendel, 27 March 2014 - 08:34 AM.

• Amroth likes this

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS