New Play in Central Indiana

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Wolf3d

Wolf3d

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 March 2014 - 11:01 PM

I live in Avon Looking for People to get into orginized play.

#2 JMCB

JMCB

• Members
  • 275 posts

Posted 11 March 2014 - 10:29 PM

We're having a tournament in Portage, IN (2 hours north) at Lightspeed Hobbies on March 22nd at noon if you're interested. There will be 4 regional winners as well as two players that made top 8 at GenCon and a player that made top 16 at worlds.

Top Tier Gaming, a community dedicated to Star Wars: The Card Game - http://toptiergaming.com
Follow us on Twitter - @toptiergaming
Like us on Facebook - facebook.com/toptiergaming
Streaming games on Twitch - twitch.tv/TeamTopTierGaming

#3 Totengraber

Totengraber

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 16 April 2014 - 09:59 PM

I live on the south side and I'm looking for people to play as well. I could occasionally make it over to Avon for a game or two.

#4 dbmeboy

dbmeboy

• Members
  • 2,293 posts

Posted 16 April 2014 - 11:25 PM

Man, where were you guys before I moved away last summer?  Well, I hope to see you at GenCon at least!

#5 hollywoodblobb

hollywoodblobb

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 April 2014 - 07:52 PM

We got a small group(usually 2, maybe a 3rd from time to time) we would LOVE some new players besides playing our same decks over and over.........not to mention 2 nights a week I have classes on the north side of Indy over on Michigan Rd.

Edited by hollywoodblobb, 18 April 2014 - 07:54 PM.

#6 Ecomics21

Ecomics21

• Members
  • 243 posts

Posted 21 April 2014 - 08:26 PM

I live in the Central Indy and am looking into playing more Star Wars LCG.

Anyone know of any shops running tourneys or such we could start an organized play league at?

"What are the odds that you exist on earth today?"

- Plainfield Drumline 2014 "Against All Odds"-

#7 dbmeboy

dbmeboy

• Members
  • 2,293 posts

Posted 21 April 2014 - 11:35 PM

I live in the Central Indy and am looking into playing more Star Wars LCG.

Anyone know of any shops running tourneys or such we could start an organized play league at?

I'm no longer in the area, but I'd recommend checking out Gamerz on the south side, lots of play area and very supportive of gamers in general.  There's also Game Preserve (one on the north side and one on the south side) that is a great place.

#8 Totengraber

Totengraber

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 24 April 2014 - 04:42 AM

There are no shops that I know of running tourneys. The Store Championship we had at the south side Game Preserve drew just three players; one hadn't played in a year and was the judge, another hadn't played before and I built decks for him on the spot and there was myself. I think technically I "won" the tournament, but I didn't feel right taking the plaque or the regionals buy.

I will speak with the guys at the south side Game Preserve, Gamerz and/or Comic Book University about getting an organized group playing in the store.

#9 Totengraber

Totengraber

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 28 April 2014 - 04:31 AM

Looks like Gamerz is our best bet (on the south side). There's usually plenty of room to get a few games going at the card tables. In Avon, there's Games To Die For, which also usually has space on almost any given day. Game Preserve - Greenwood is usually pretty busy during the week, except maybe Mondays,and has events scheduled most Saturdays; Sundays are usually packed with Warmachine players.

If we could determine a day when all or most of us are free, I am willing to meet up almost anywhere.

#10 TGO

TGO

• Members
  • 316 posts

Posted 13 May 2014 - 07:02 AM

Not sure if you guys are aware or interested, but there is a Star Wars LCG regional event this weekend in Plainfield.

http://www.meetup.co...ents/170980642/

I think the event starts at noon. Hope to see you there.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS