Photo

How to separate the King in yellow cards?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Barkly

Barkly

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 March 2014 - 06:29 PM

First of all I would like to apologize if this has been asked before, but I couldnt find any answears using Google.

I just played my first game of arkham horror With the king in yellow expansion pack using the permanent performance style which require me to mix the New Cards into the old decks, but then I noticed that the Touring performance style has me putting the New Cards ontop of the old deck.

But I cant see any way to tell the old Cards from the New ones so I cant really seperate them, Is there a list of Cards in the king in yellow expansion somewhere or is there some way to tell them apart that I havent seen yet?

Thanks for any help.

#2 Julia

Julia

I survived Avi's apocalypse

• Members
  • 6,392 posts

Posted 08 March 2014 - 06:40 PM

All cards from the King in Yellow expansion have a small Yellow Sign icon printed somewhere on the card. If you look for example at the Abigail Foreman card, you'll notice the symbol in the lower right corner of the card.

Edited by Julia, 08 March 2014 - 06:40 PM.

We have dragged Reason from her Throne and set in her place the Empress of Dreams [liber Endvra]
Custom Arkham Horror material / Arkham Horror Advanced Players League

#3 Barkly

Barkly

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 March 2014 - 07:47 PM

Thank you, I was afraid I had to look them up by name.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS