Inspired from: http://forum.rpg.net...868-101-no-goes
in which the GM simply has to put his foot down and say NO to the players.
These are the no-goes in my WFRP campaigns:
1. I don't care how high you rolled. You cannot convince the Emperor to let you take Deathclaw out for a spin.
2. Oh, your combat-monkey, min-maxed, 2 Fellowship Trollslayer wants to speak in a social encounter? Take 5 stress, sit down and STFU.
3. I don't care if your Toughness is 5, there's no way you can justify taking 10 maneuvers this round.
4. What part about draw 3, choose 1 do you not understand?
5. What part about no duplicate cards in a party do you not understand?
6. You hit a group of henchmen with 1 arrow for 20 wounds eh? Ok. ONE dies. That's right. Maybe next time you will think of using arrow storm instead of sniper shot.
7. From #1 modified to WFRP: Yes, you get a corruption point every time you slaughter an innocent.
8. No, you cannot burn down another town to quell the brewing Chaos before the adventure has even begun.
9. This is Warhammer and you're in the Empire. No you cannot name your character Spongebob
10. "I don't care how many wealthy relatives you write into your PC background, your starting gold will not change."-rpg.net
11. "I don't care how high your strength score is. You can not intimidate the Emperor.
And no. Your high Charisma will not let you seduce the Empress. No, nor their daughter."-rpg.net
13. Stop liking having Marks of Chaos already!
14. "No, you don't get to play the entire campaign without learning the basics of the setting and rules" and no, I won't make a character for you. ~from RPG.net
15. Stop liking mutations already!
You GMs have any cool no-goes from your games?
Edited by Emirikol, 06 March 2014 - 11:48 AM.